35 : Back to school

Word count : 510

*Izuku pov*

Groaning I opened my eyes as Toshi ran through the door slamming two pans together yelling get up. I just groaned and covered my ears shuffling closer to Sho. "I'm not stopping until you get up." Toshi paused to speak before continuing to slam them together. "FINE!!!" I yelled and used my quirk to push him out. "Finally." I heard Sho sigh, I just smile at him before attempting to pull off the cover and get out of bed. But Sho had a different idea because his grip around my waist was extremely tight. "Sho. We need to get up. If we don't Toshi will come back in here and annoy us to the point we will want to die." I told him causing his grip to disappear allowing me to stand up and go to my closet and grab an outfit. During this I felt Sho's eyes on me the entire time causing me to chuckle and turn around right as I took off my shirt. "What? Like what you see?" Smirking at Sho's shocked expression, I laugh and grab my clothes and walk to my bathroom.

*No one pov*

When Izuku walked into the bathroom Shoto sat there in shock considering he didn't expect his boyfriend to notice he was staring at him. Although he almost immediately got over it and grabbed an outfit of clothes that he had left a few nights ago incase he had wanted to stay over unplanned. Typically Shoto had stayed over because he was too lazy to go back home. When both of the boys had finished putting on their clothes they walked out of Izuku's room and into the kitchen where Mic, Aizawa, and Hitoshi were eating the breakfast that Aizawa had made for all of them. "Morning Dad, morning Pappa, morning Toshi." Izuku kindly greeted his family and Shoto just smiled at them. "Morning Izu, morning Shoto." Aizawa smiled at them as both of the boys sat down and grabbed their portion of the food that had been made for them. "Thanks for the food Dad." Izuku said before he started eating. When all five of them were finished eating they cleaned up and started to get ready to leave for UA. "Alright are you guys ready to leave?" Yamada asked the teenagers as they were walking out of the house and into the car. "Ya were all ready." Hitoshi answered for all three of them. Yamada nodded and started the car.

When the family got to UA they all got out of the car and walked into the school and went their separate ways. The adults going to the staff lounge and the student going to class 1A. When the three boys got to there classroom Iida, Momo, Baku, and Shoji were the only other students in the class, well at least that's how many students they could see. In reality there were at least two more people in that class that were out of sight. But the question was... who are these people?