24 : Rest day

Word count : 1,118

Sorry about this chapter being so late.

*Izuku pov*

During the night I woke up to the warmth of Roki next to me, I purred as I scooted closer to him. Snuggling closer, I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck, took a deep breath and inhaled his warming scent. I closed my eyes and smiled, "I love you." breathing out I looked at his face and moved a piece of hair out of his face to get a better view of his face. I only lay there and look at his face as I continue to get a full grasp on reality. Slowly I started to notice that I still had my v-suit on. Sighing I unravel myself from the blankets and stand up. As I walk to the closet I take off the suit and then put on a pair of comfortable sweat and a large hoodie. Smiling now that I was comfortable, I walk back over to the bed and get back under the covers. When I was underneath I grabbed onto his head and pulled it into my chest. As I fell into the darkness of sleep I could faintly feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

(Time skip brought to you by a author working out at 11:11)

When I woke up for real I opened my eyes to find Heterochromia eyes looking into mine. Smiling, I lean in and kiss Roki on the forehead. "Morning Roki~" I mumble and hug him. "Morning Izu~" I feel Roki rest his head on my chest and hug me. For about five more minutes we cuddled in peace but then out of nowhere Papa slammed open my door and took multiple pictures. "PAPPA GET OUT!" I yell, throwing a pillow in his direction. "Nooopppeeee." Was what I heard as I snuggled closer to Roki. I groaned, kissed Roki on the top of the head and got out of bed forcing Papa out of my room and shutting my door, locking it this time. I sigh in relief and turn around to find Roki standing up and walking to me. I smiled and gave him a hug, "How was your night? Did you go out?" He asked, placing his chin on my head. I chuckled and answered "I had a good night, and yes I did go out and surprisingly the person I saved was actually our classmate Uraraka." I let go of Roki but he pulls me back into the hug.

*Big lime warning*

E-squee watch out

"Just because i'm glad she's ok, doesn't mean you get to go anywhere." He whispers in my ear making me shiver. "Sho..Shoto?" I moan as I feel his lips against my neck. As soon as he moved down to my collar bone my breath hitched. "Sho your going mph.. to make a mark." I breathe out but he ignores me and pushed me against the wall continuing to mark my neck. "Emph~" Roki grabbed my wrists and pinned me to my wall. As soon as his lips were back on mine, Hitoshi walked in, froze, stared at us for a second with a traumatized look and then walked out, closing the door. I don't even think Roki saw him because he didn't stop nether did I. I honestly didn't care and submitted to him.

*All done*

After about ten minutes Roki stopped and let go of me only to pull me in for a hug. "Roki~" I mumble into his chest making him look at me. "We need to go out there. I'm hungry for some food." I smile at him receiving a smile and answer in return. "Ok Izu lets go get you some food." We walked out the door hand in hand and went to the kitchen. When we arrived we saw that Dad, Papa and Hitoshi were in the kitchen. Smiling, I greet everyone and grab some cereal, "Hey Toshi why do you have that face on?" I ask sitting next to Todoroki. "N-nothing..." I just chuckled and ate my food.

(Time skip brought to you by a Author that just went to CVS to see her mom)

After everyone ate they got ready for the day as I sat in the living room and watched the history of Quirks. After everyone was settled in the living room, they started up a conversation but when Dad mentioned me I looked up. "Izuku how was your Patrol last night?" I sat up and set down my phone. "It was good, I stopped a Villain named Tomura Shigaraki. He had a Disintegration quirk. By the way, the person I saved was Ochako Uraraka. She's in our class dad." Dad nods his head and changes the subject. During the day all five of us went to the mall and got more food and clothes. "Hey dad can we all get some Ice Cream?" I asked as we passed an Ice cream shop Dad nodded his head and we walked in. "Hello. Welcome to Nanaya's Ice Cream store what would you like today?" Dad holds up a finger showing that we need a minute. They nod and we look at the board of flavors. In the end I got Mint chocolate chip, Toshi got black berry, Dad got vanilla, Papa got pineapple, and Roki got strawberry. Dad paid and we all sat down at a table and ate our sweet treat. As we were talking and laughing we didn't hear the doorbell as more people walked inside. "Shinsou? Midoriya? Todoroki?" We all freeze and slowly turn around. Standing there was half of our class. "He-Hey guys." I stutter "Midoriya why are here with our teachers?" Iida interrogates doing his usual hand motion. "It's personal." Hitoshi simply says and they reluctantly accept the answer.

It was definitely a relief when we walked back to our house. As we walked inside Dad made a family meeting that included Roki. As we all settled down he started. "Ok so tomorrow Class 1-A is going on a field trip to the USJ so remember to keep an eye out for any trouble. I have a bad feeling in my gut." We all nod knowing that it's not a good thing when dad has a bad feeling. When Dad closed the meeting we all said goodbye to Roki as he had to go back to his house and went to our rooms after saying goodnight to one another. As I layed in bed I was thinking about going on a patrol but decided to catch up on sleep. Smiling I finally drifted into a quiet slumber knowing in my heart that something was going to happen tomorrow.