38 : New home...

Word count : 625

*Izuku pov*

"Well, I didn't really expect that we would be able to pick our own code names" Toga smiled as we sat in the back again "Honestly me too" Dabi chuckled and leaned back in his chair.  I smiled at them

When the end of the period came all five of us stood up and walked right out of the class much to the confusion of the rest of the class "Hey Yamazawa you know we only have like five minutes before the next class right? Why are y'all leaving?" Kirishima asked leaning out of the room holding onto the door frame. "Yea I know, we'll be back before the next period." My answer seemed to satisfy his curiosity because he vanished out of sight and into the classroom once more. "So do you think Shigaraki is throwing a huge fit about y'all leaving right now?" I asked chuckling "Probably, also where are the restrooms Izu?" Toga asked and I pointed in their direction. She smiled at me and skipped to the rooms. "Hey, Zuku what's your home-life like? We haven't seen you for so long but it seems like you haven't changed much, except the whole having a Quirk thing?" I looked to Dabi and smiled "It's been good! I have two amazing Dads who love me, a great brother, and an amazing Boyfriend that I love very much." I smiled at Roki and Dabi smirked at his younger brother "Alright guys we need to go back it's almost been five minutes." Toga smiled when she came back. I looked at the clock that was close to us and nodded. 

Back in the classroom, we sat in our seats just as the bell rang and Pappa walked in and I grabbed the headphones that dad uses. "Wait! Why does Izuku get to use headphones?!?!" Toshi yelled. Pappa looked at me and shivered considering I was glaring menacingly at him. "Shinso have you seen your brother when his ears start hurting..." Silence.... "Yea that's what I thought, now back to class" 

*No one pov*

After classes, the group of friends stayed behind for a little bit allowing everyone to leave to room. "Alright what is happening now, Dad?" Hitoshi asked Aizawa. "So everything is going to be sort of normal, the only thing different is that our house now has three extra rooms..." In that last sentence, Toga ran and jumped on Izuku yelling in excitement. "Wait your not joking right." Izuku gave out a breathy laugh as he shifted Toga onto his back. "Well, that's awesome." Aizawa smiled and continued to explain...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

By the end of Aizawa's explanation, Toga had fallen asleep on Izuku's back and Todoroki was holding his hand. Hitoshi was sitting on the ground and Dabi was dragging him off the ground, "Get up.." 

"No, you can't tell me what to do you scarface weirdo..." Hitoshi growled and attempted to fall to the ground again. "Fine, you leave me no choice." Dabi grinned and grabbed Hitoshi by the armpits. "Wait! What are YOU...!?!?" Hitoshi yelled as Dabi threw him in the air and caused him to land on his shoulder. Hitoshi's head slammed into Dabi's back hurting his nose a little bit but eventually just growled slightly and went limp. Izuku watched and chuckled at his brother and friend's antics, "Ok you five let's go to the house now." Aizawa spoke up and the five looked at him and nodded. Izuku holding Shoto's hand and keeping Toga steady on his back walked out the door with Dabi, Hitoshi, and Aizawa right behind him.