18 : Facing Izuku's Family

Word count : 1,014

*Todoroki pov*

After Izuku suddenly ran towards his house to get away from Bakugou I had been thinking about what his parents would be like. I think his mom would have green hair like him but she would have a sweet personality, and his Dad would have Black hair and a serious personality.

I mean I guess I wasn't wrong about the personalities just at what they looked like. "So our teachers are your parents." I ask, making him suddenly freeze in place. I chuckle, stand up and walk over to him. Leaning into him after our gazes connect, I was happy to see he was leaning in as well. As soon as our lips connect I snake my arm around his waist pulling him closer. After about 15 seconds we pull away from each other when I decide so say something. "Hey Izuku?" I say making Izuku look up at me "Yea Roki?" I smirked at the adorable nickname he gave me. "I love you." I whisper into his ear. Izuku smiles and says "I love you too." We once again look into each other's eyes. I sigh and shake my head. "We need to go out there and tell your family Izu." I say making Izuku physically shiver with fear "Yea yea. Lets go." Izu groans and grabs my hand showing me the way to where the others were. "Took you long enough." I heard Aizawa Sensei sigh, and Mic Sensi shot up and looked at me and Izuku intensely glared at Shinsou. "So Todoroki." I looked up to Aizawa and sweatdropped. "Y-yes sensei." Why is it so tense in here "You and my son are dating now?" "Yes sensei" "Can you drop the sensi crap when we're here?" "Yes se...." "Good. Now all I'm going to say is that if you break Izukus heart I will hunt you down." I start to shrivel back in fear. "Dadzawa leaves Roki alo.... Crap." I look up confused then I see all three of Izuku's family were smirking and Mic Sensi and Shinsou were chuckling. "So you lied about Todoroki's nickname last time?" I hear Izuku groan in annoyance. "They're never going to let this go. Yes I lied about Roki's nickname." I sat up straight as we sat on the couch, close enough so Izuku's arm was touching mine. "Hey Shinsou." I say hoping to get them to like me. "Hello Shinsou. You're ok but I'm with my dad when I say if you hurt Izuku in any way. I will hunt you down and make you pay. So you better not hurt him ok. If you don't we'll be ok." I nod at him "Understandable." Shinsou smirks and walks up to Izuku "Hey Izu and I talk to you in private?" Izuku shrugged his shoulders and stood up. "Hey Dad dont kill Roki please." Aizawa sighs and Izuku walks away with Shinsou. "Hey Todoroki." I look over to Mic sensei "You should know something." my face straightens. "Ok look you may or may not know this by now but when me and Aizawa arnt Izukus actual parents. When Izuku was a kid, basically a toddler, he had been given to a group of villains called the league of villains. Although when he was 6 Me, Aizawa, All Might, and a lot more Pro's had raided their bar and Lemillion had found him in a cage in one of the rooms. But don't let this information cloud your judgement on Izuku, I just thought you should know." I slowly nod my head.

*Izuku pov*

"What is it you need Toshi?" I asked once we were out of their ear shot. "When are you going to tell Todoroki about the whole Black Fox thing? Or are you going to tell him at all?" I look at him in surprise. "Maybe... I don't know. Probably." I sigh looking down. "I'm probably going to tell him when we've been in a relationship long enough." I sigh and chuckle. "I mean I love him, but I need to make sure he wouldn't tell the pro's immediately after I told him." I look at Toshi and give him a quick smile. "Ok let's go back inside." He smirked and I walked back towards the living room.

*Todoroki Pov*

A few minutes had passed and Izuku walked back into the room Shinsou right behind him. "You ok Zuku?" Izuku stops abruptly and blushes madly. I smirk "What's wrong Zuku?" I continue to tease him. "Roki if you don't stop I will use my quirk." I chuckle and stand up. I walk over to him and pull him into a hug, "Whats this for?" Izuku chuckles "Do I need a reason to hug my Boyfriend?" I sigh and hug Izuku harder. He just chuckles and pull's away from me and holds out his hand. I gladly grabbed his hand and he pull's away from the living room "Where are we going Zuku?" I asked as we head down the hallway "We're going to my room to study." (Get your head out of the gutters!) I visibly sink and walk into his room. "Ok"

When It was around 8:30 I was sad to go home but I had to. I looked over to Izuku and for a second I thought I saw anger in his eyes but when I blinked I only saw happyness and a pinch of sadness. "Love you Roki" I look over to Izuku "Love you Zuku." I walked up to his and pulled him into a kiss. It only lasted ten seconds but it was filled with love. When we pulled apart Izuku looked up and said "Do you want to stay the night?" I looked down at him and sighed "I would love to but my dad would kill me if I stayed any longer." Izuku's eyes flashed with anger but he soon subsided as he hugged me and then walked to the door hand in hand. He opened the door, gave me one last kiss on the cheek and said good bye.