8 : He gots a Quirk

Word count : 1,030

Warning : None

Edited

*Aizawa pov*
When Shinsou ran through the door screaming like a mad man that Izuku got his quirk Yamada and I ran downstairs and started asking Izuku to do certain things, things that we were told to do when we got our quirks when we were younger. After a few tests we asked him to relax his muscles and picture anything coming out of his body and to our amazement... something come out of his hands . It was a..... black tar substance? But wait if he has a emitter type quirk why would his eyes glow like mine? "Izuku open your eyes!" Yamada yelled excitedly, and Izuku slowly opened his eyes only for them to snap wide open when he looked into the mirror that was in front of him. "Wow!! I have a quirk! It's the same one as Daigoro Banjo!! You guys probably know him by his hero name Lariat! It's still super cool how he had two quirks, plus both of them were super powerful!" When Izuku stopped his rant he told us that he wanted to test out his quirk. After getting permission from me and Yamada to test it, he went outside and moved the whips around a little and tested the flexibility of them. After about thirty minutes I told Izuku to stop messing around with his quirk and to get in the car with everyone else. "Dad are we going to the Quirk doctor?" Izuku asked and I nodded my head. When we got into the doctor room they took some more tests and came back into the room with the results. "You are one weird kid Yamazawa. You still display the physical symptoms of being quirkless but here we are, and surprisingly you have a quirk. It's an Emitter type quirk called BlackWhip. Here you can read the rest of the information on the quirk in this file. Let me say I am very happy that your ok Izuku, and I hope the best for you and your new family." The doctor said with a sympathetic smile. After we got back home Izuku started ranting about his new quirk. 

Apparently he had memorized the file on the way home. "Dad! Pappa! Did you know that my quirk allows me to create tendrils of black energy from my arms! Also these tendrils are really good for grabbing things and it will help me increase my mobility! Although when I become a pro I will need to wear a pair of goggles to protect my eyes from the wind, and my eyes become red when BlackWhip is active so that's another reason for me to wear goggles." As I listen to Izuku mumble about his quirk I notice that Shinsou was looking a little tense. I walk up to him and give a slight nudge. "Hey kid. You ok?" He looks up in shock then gives me a slight smile "Yea, I'm ok. I'm just scared of what's to come in the future. I mean I'm going to try out for UA although I sometimes forget that you work there so that could help. But honestly that isn't the main thing I'm worried about. I'm scared for Izu, how will Bakugou react when he sees that Izuku has a quirk that's probably better than his in a lot of area's. He's probably going to flip out. But if we get in, maybe all three of us will be in your class and you can keep him in check. But anyways I'm tired, I'm going to bed. Night Dad, NIGHT PAPPA, NIGHT IZU!" Shinsou yells down the hall. After a little bit Izuku and Yamada get tired and decide that they wanted to go to bed! Lucky me. At around 11:30 pm all four of us were in our respective rooms in our beds falling asleep. As for me and Yamada we were snuggling under the warmth of the blanket. "Goodnight Sho" Yam whispered in my ear so I chuckled "Goodnight Yama" Soon after those words were exchanged we fell into a deep sleep. 😴😴😴

*Izuku pov*

When I woke up, I decided to go for a run, so I rose from my bed only to be pulled straight back down. "What in the world." I groan as I look down to the bed. Only to be surprised to see that my quirk had basically cemented myself to my bed. I sigh and yell "DAD!!" Hoping that dad would wake up.. oh who am I kidding dad is the lightest sleeper in existence. Like I said literally seconds later he flies into my room with his scarf around his neck. "Izuku! What's wrong ..." He stops when he sees me and just starts chuckling "One second I need to get Yamada and Shinsou." He leaves to get them and i'm trying will all of my will to deactivate my quirk. But lady luck is not on my side today. "Well, well, what do we here. I think I see a boy stuck to his bed." Shinsou starts walking over to me and I think dad had some worry for me because my quirk was deactivated by force "Yes! Thanks dad!" I squeal as I stand and run to my closet to get changed for a run. Although I hear "Don't worry Shinso I got some pictures before I let him up" and I immediately know that it was Dad. "Really dad. You just had to get some blackmail material." I sigh as I walk out of my closet. I was wearing a black tank top, green pants, with a dark green hoodie wrapped around my waist.

This is what he looks like.

After I said goodbye to my family, I went out for my run

After I said goodbye to my family, I went out for my run. A few minutes into it I was about a mile away from my house, when all of a sudden I heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again. "Izuku" I turn about to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JK. I'm making a cliffhanger because I'm evil! MWAHAHAHA!!!!