Sludge monster(Extra)

Editid 

I had to I'm sorry. I have to make Bakugou suffer. A comment reminded me that I didn't put the Sludge incident in a chapter. So I decided to do it right now. Also just a reminder, Izuku wasn't attacked by the Sludge monster so, he never met All Might, and he never got One For All. I just wrote this to make Bakugou suffer, mainly because of this comment.

 I just wrote this to make Bakugou suffer, mainly because of this comment

Thank you Hafneyja for the reminder.😏

*Baku(Bixch)gou pov*

It was a normal day for me. Wake up, scream at the old haggo to school, get praised from how awesome I am, beat up shitty deku, and leave school. But today something strange happened. I was walking home with the extras that call themselves my 'friends' when all of a sudden a duo of two liters fall out of the sky, and they almost hit me! I look up ready to blast someone into oblivion, but strangely no one was there. Although I could have sworn I saw All Might flying by. I start walking but the Extras behind me screamed and ran leaving me confused and pissed that they left me. "Who the fuck they think they are. Leaving me behi..." I stopped talking as soon as I heard a chuckle. I swiftly turn around coming face to face with a pile of living sludge. "Well well well what do we have here? A kid with a big Ego. How about we see how big that Ego is aft...." I was getting pissed off fast so I decided to interrupt this piece of shit "listen I don't fucking know who you think you are you piece of shit! But if you think that you can fucking beat me! Then your fucking delusional!" In a second it came at me. Immediately activating my quirk, I try and blast his face off only to figure out that my quirk didn't work on the liquid substance that surrounded it's body. As the liquid was rising up my leg, the only thing I could do was create explosions and try to alert the pro heros in the vicinity. I'm guessing that they heard my explosions because before I knew it there was three pros standing in front of me. But by the time I had become fully merged with the living liquid, civilians started watching. "DIE!!" Why did I do that! That was such a rookie mistake.'  As soon as I opened my mouth the living liquid entered and started going down my throat. I was terrified but I didn't let them see that. All I could think about was how I couldn't breathe, and why weren't the heroes weren't helping me? But all of a sudden a kid with blond hair and blue eyes started running at me the heroes yelled at him to come back, but he didn't listen, and continued to run towards me. As soon as he was close enough to me he used his quirk and phased through the sludge villain. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled me out. " Who the fuck are you, and what do you think you're doing with my vessel?! OH SHI..." Was all the villain could say because out of nowhere All Might appeared and Detroit smashed the villains face in. "Good work Young Miro!" All Might bellowed out and the other heros ran up to me and the Ext... no the person that saved me. "Hey Miro! Sorry I didn't recognize you for a minute there. I was just really focused on figuring out a way to get the kid free but then there you go running into the danger and freeing the kid, and giving All Might an opportunity to Capture the villain! Good work!" Kamui woods complemented Miro "You too kid. You did an amazing job by altering the Pros." Kamui said ruffling my hair. "Yea, yea. Can I go home now?" I growl and they both nod their heads. I start grumbling about how I could save myself and walked away.

(I'm kinda sad I couldn't Torture him anymore, but that is how it went.)

Word count : 714