39 : No clothes no problem

Word count : 867

I know it's been a while but I have school... that and I procrastinate with everything in life don't blame me. Blame my Mother she's the one who gave this feature to me, anyway I'm sorry for how long I didn't post, but here's a cute fluff chapter with a small hint of spice😏

*Izuku pov *

As soon as I walked up to the house I noticed how much larger it was compared to this morning. "Wow, Dad you really weren't joking when you said they made the house bigger" I chuckled and he smiled. "Alright, problem children let's go inside, or are we just going to stay out here all night?" Dad smirked and started walking inside. I chuckled and almost woke Toga up but lucky me she didn't. I sighed in relief, and looked to my left "ready love?" I smiled at Shoto grabbing his hand. He only smiled back and started walking in behind Dad, and Dabi who still had Toshi hung over his shoulder. "I'm going to start thinking Dabi likes my brother if he doesn't put him down soon😑" And just by looking at Sho, I could tell he had the same thought. "Hey Dabi, is Toshi asleep?" I questioned as we walked into the new house. "Yea, he fell asleep like halfway here." I smiled and waited for Dad to show us where our rooms were but as I looked to my left I saw him asleep on the couch. I deadpanned and just walked up to a room hoping it was a bedroom.

It took me a few tries but I eventually found a room for Toga, I laid her down on the bed and tucked her in, just before I left I smiled at her and walked out heading to the room Sho had picked for us, and just as I had thought he chose the second largest room. "I didn't doubt you for a minute." I smiled brightly at him and laid down on the bed groaning because of how comfortable it was. "Oh my god... It's so comfiiiiii!!!!!" Sho chuckled at my anticks and hugged my waist laying little kisses on my head. I snuggled up into his chest and relaxed before realizing that we were still in our school outfits. "Shit... we're still in the uniform." I wined and felt Sho pull away but I was having non of it and wrapped both my legs and arms around him, trapping him in a tight cage that wouldn't budge... or so I thought because as soon as he kissed me, my body went limp and he got out almost immediately. "Come on Izu we got to get out of the uniform before Aizawa gets ticked about the wrinkles." I pout and turn away from him still on the bed, not giving up.

"Really Love? Is that all you got because I would love to take your clothes off of you if you'd like that?" I could feel the smirk on his face and almost immediately my face was beet red. But just as I was about to sit up I felt his hand on my waist and I started mumbling out incoherent words but he just continued stripping me down to my underwear.   "S-Sho I t-think that's enough..." I managed to string together those words as I felt his had on the trim of my boxers. He looked back up and he still had that smirk on his face. "H-hey no need to...y-you know...hehe" I attempted to say and he seemed to get the memo because his smirk dissolved into a small smile and he gave me a peck on the cheeks and started over to the closet only to remember that we haven't moved any of our stuff over to the new part of the house. He smiled even wider and I got the feeling he was thinking of no-no stuff. My face went blank as he turned around😑, and as soon as he saw my face his expression immediately turned into an innocent smile. "Sho no."

"Sho yes." He grinned and started taking off his clothes as well. "Shoto we are not sleeping in only Boxers." I started to protest but that was futile as he had already picked me up and was walking over to the bed. The covers flew up and I was dropped onto my back and oh boy when I looked up there was a sight to see. But that sight was short-lived because he laid down next to me a second later. I felt his arm twist around my waist and drag me into his chest allowing me to feel his warm chest and all of the muscles on his front side including his biceps that were resting on my chest. I could feel his chest rise and fall along with each breath on my neck causing an unfamiliar sensation that I didn't know how I felt about. "Just sleep love, we can get our stuff tomorrow," he said and leaned up to bury his face in my hair. I tensed up but eventually fell asleep as I listened to the soft heartbeat behind me.