30 : Kitsum

Word count : 493

Pain... All I could feel was a annoying pain in my neck, in my back, and ultimately in my head. Groaning I tried to stand but just as I moved my chest forward I felt something drag me back down to the ground making me huff as my rammed straight into a hard surface. "Crap" I turned around right in front of me was non other than my boyfriends sleeping face. "Why does he have to look so calm when sleeping?" Smiling I got one of my hands free and moved a strand of hair out of his face. "You really do love him don't you Izuku?" I sigh, look up, and smile at Papa. "Well it's nice to see you too Papa." I chuckle and snuggle up to Shoto "Ok so when the four of you were in here asleep I went to Principal Nezu. I made a deal with him, when either Hitoshi, or you are able to tell him what happened back then. Nezu said he would appoint an punishment, but considering what he did I hope that Nezu Expels the Bit... Jerk." I freeze in Shoto's grasp and make a strangled noise waking up Shoto. "Hey are you ok?" I look up as I felt his arm tighten around my waist. I just look at him as I let the information pour in my head "Kitsum can get expelled?" Almost as soon as that question pops up in my head I was off the floor and bolting over to Papa. "THANK YOU!!" I scream into his chest, but the amount of volume from my voice woke up both Dad and Toshi. "Izu? What's going on?" Dad asked as soon as he saw me and Papa. "Kitsum's going to be punished as soon as me and Toshi are ready to tell Principle Nezu what happened!" I excitedly told them. Toshi immediately stood up and ran out the door yelling "WELL COME ON IZU!" I bolted after him. We were running for ten minutes before we were finally in front of Nezu's door. "Ok I'll nock." Toshi nodded and I raised my arm. With three strong burst's of energy I knocked on the Principles door. As we waited we heard a small "Come in." looked to each other, we nodded and opened the door. "I expected to see both of you soon but not as soon as you woke up. I admire your determination." Nezu smiled at up and motioned up to sit down. "Tea?" We both nod and wait for him to give us a cup. What you never say no to Nezu when it comes to his Tea. "Ok I assume you two are ready to tell me why you had a panic attack at just the sight of Kitsum?" I flinch but look up with a determined glare. "Yes sir. Ok so this is what happened..."

I don't know if you could tell but

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER