13 : The First day

Word count : 1,068
Warning : cussing

Edited

*Aizawa pov *

Sadly today was the first day at U.A for my problem children and that meant I had to get out of bed early. Well at least I tried to get up, but let me tell you it was hard getting out of Yamada's grasp. That man is surprisingly strong for how much of a twig he is. "Yama, come one we have to get up. It's the first day back at U.A." that woke him up a little. "Fine grab your earplugs." I grin, put them in, and the sweet sound of silence wrapped its arms around me. I walk to Izuku's room open the door and whisper "Now." To Yama. "YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" I'm very happy I stepped out the way because in literally less then two seconds Izuku was out of bed, BlackWhip active, and a knife at Yama's throat. Although as soon as is Izuku realized it was just his dad. The knife fell to the floor, as did Izuku spurting our words like "I'm so sorry Pappa. I didn't know it was you. I'm really sorry. I thought you were another intruder. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I got down on Izuku's level, picked him up and gave him a hug that immediately stopped his mumbling. "Its ok problem child. You can stop saying sorry." Mic sweetly sighed. "Hey you ok Izu?" We all looked over so see Shinsou watching us with worried eyes. "Yea Toshi. I'm ok. I just almost did something I would regret." Izuku replied as Shinso's eyes shifted to the knife on the ground and realization hit him. Shinsou walked up to Izuku and gave him a hug. "Hey it's ok. You didn't hurt them." Shinsou pulled away to show a smiling face. "Thanks Toshi. You always know how to make me smile." Izuku chuckled. "Ok you two. You have twenty minutes to get ready then were leaving for U.A" they both looked at me with determination beaming in there eyes and nodded their heads. Ten minutes later both Izuku and Shinsou walked down the hallway into the kitchen and got some cereal. Five minutes later all four of us were in the car and on the way to U.A. When we arrived in the school premises, Izuku and Shinsou went to class 1-A, and me and Mic went to the teachers lounge and waited for school to begin.

*Izuku pov*

Me and Toshi walked away from Dad and Pappa and searched for class 1-A. When we found the door we pushed it open and lucky us we were the first people to arrive. We decided to sit close to the front, a few minutes after we sat down the blue haired boy from the Information thing with Pappa walked in. He was quite surprised to see he wasn't the first ones there, and to our disappointment he walked up to us. Chopping his hand in a swift motion he said "It is you two again! You didn't take the exam! You should not be in this class. There for I have to ask you to leave." He just kept staring at us until Toshi finally said something. "As much as I hate it. We're here from recommendations." Blue boy stumbled back in response. "I....I'm so sorry! I had no clue! I should not be talking down on you when your clearly superior then me! I apologize!" Well crap... all it took was a simple sentence to make him apologize. "Its ok! I hope we can get over this whole thing and become good friends! My name is Izuku Yam.... wait is it ok?" I said looking over to Toshi. He nodded his head and I continued "My name is Izuku Yamazawa and this is my brother Hitoshi Shinsou. What's your name?" I asked with a smile "My name is Tenya Iida of the private somi academy, and I too would wish to be good friends with you two!" He did that chopping motion again and walked away. After another twenty minutes I'm guessing everyone found the class because all the seats were filled, all but one. "SHUT THE FUCK YOU EXTRA!" Both me and Shinsou groaned in annoyance "You've got to be kidding me." Shinsou said and the door was kicked in by non-other than the Very angry pomeranian. "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK! FUCKING FREAK, DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EXTRAS DOING HERE!" Me and Toshi just looked at him..... Unimpressed. "We were recommend." I stated with a monotone voice. "If all your here for is fighting then you can pack up your stuff and leave." For me and Toshi, time had stopped. We both looked at the door, only to see our worst nightmare.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our Dad

"It took you all eight seconds to shut up. That's not going to work. My name is Shota Aizawa... Your teacher."

"You've got to be kidding me." Me and Toshi said at the same time. "Oh come on you cant be that disappointed for me to be your teacher."Dad said with his signature shit eating grin. I knew anger was welling up in me and Toshi started to shrink back. "Now put on the outfit and go to the training grounds. You know where to go." Dad said as his grin grew. I was only getting extremely annoyed but I stood my ground. Dad noticed and started to walk up to me, he put his hand on my shoulder and spoke "Izuku... put on the uniform and go to the training grounds. Otherwise... I'll make your experience here a living hell." Dad said activating his quirk. I knew if I didn't take control of my anger I would flip out so I took a deep breath and close off my emotions. I lifted my head and with dead eyes I looked dad directly in the eyes. I could see him visibly flinch back. "What's wrong dad? Something wrong?" I tilt my head with my own shit eating grin, I turn around to see Toshi rolling on the ground holding his stomach laughing his guts out. "Hey Shin-Kun you need any help." I say snapping back into my carefree personality. He looks up and sees I'm back to normal. So after a few more chuckles, he stands up, grabs two uniforms, and walked out of the room, me leaving right after him. Leaving a slightly terrified class in our wake.