5 : The Black Fox

The picture up above is my art.

Word count: 497

Warning: An abusive little fuck is in this chapter

Edited

*Narrator pov*

It had been four years since Shota(Eraserhead) and Yamada(Present Mic) had adopted Izuku Midoriya now Yamazawa. (Sorry not sorry) Izuku is now 13 and is in his last year of middle school. Although he has a secret that no one knows. He is a Vigilante called the Black Fox. Not many people know about him, and that's the way he wants to keep it.

This is what he looks like in his costume

At the moment Izu was running away from Endeavor who was screaming "YOU DAMN VILLAIN GET BACK HERE!!!"

*Izuku pov*

Man, Endeavor has some serious problems. I only saved him from being shot by someone with a water quirk. He's just pissy that a vigilante saved his abusive ass. "Get back here you damned villain!!!" Welp.... he's still annoying. "I don't know why you're so upset about being saved by a vigilante Endewhore! Also I have a name you know! Its Black Fox!" I called out behind me. After a few more minutes of running away from a flaming bag of trash, I find myself in the most unlucky situation ever... corned in an alleyway. "Grand this can't possibly get any worse." I really need to quit jinxing myself, because as soon as I turn around, I see a flaming fist almost at its destination.... my face. I dodge just in the nick of time only to get nailed in the ribs with something hard... very hard. Resulting in a very familiar bloody substance in my mouth that was most likely on my face by now. "Hehe is that all you got Endewhore?" I joke with a smirk only to then hunch over as I feel another kick that landed on my stomach causing me to coughed up more blood and wipe it off with my sleeve as another smirk arises on my face "You little..." We all know what happens when Endeavor gets angry... well... at least I hope you know. Endeavor started to punch and kick blindly in 'my direction' until his rage subsided, only to find that he had been taking out his anger on a plastic black trash bag. "That's not very nice, taking out your anger on your own kind." I snickered and hid in the shadows before he could look around. "WHY YOU LITTLE...HEY! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU DAMN VILLAIN!!" As Endewhore was screaming out his lungs I was running as fast as I could. About five minutes of me running away I was already a few blocks away on top of a building trying to catch my breath before I went back to my house to clean myself up. "Dang he really hates me, doesn't he?" I whisper to myself. With a big sigh I pull myself back up and start hopping on the roof tops in the direction of my house.