32 : Bye Bye

Word count : 680

*Kitsum pov*

"Can Henieama Kitsum please come to Principle Nezu's office" I looked up from my seat in confusion. As everyone looked at me I stood up and walked up to the door after getting permission to leave from my teacher, I walked down the hallway with a small skip in my step as I thought back to second period. "Their faces were so priceless. I cant wait to break them again." I chuckled and turned the corner but soon dropping to the floor, I was about to look up and yell at the person who knocked me over but the sound was caught in my throat when I saw a one hero I really wanted to see. "Oh! Im sorry young student, I didn't mean to hurt you. Here let me help you up." I held out my hand hand as he pulled me up "Thank you All Might but its ok, I'm not hurt. On the contrary i'm honestly happy I bumped into you, like one of my biggest inspirations so thank you. Also if its not to much is it ok if I have and autograph?" I smile at him as he nods his head. "Than.."Henieama Kitsum to Principle Nezu's office now, and All might go to class now." Nezu's voice rang through the hallway causing All might to shiver. "I'm sorry young Kitsum but it seems like both of us will be in trouble if we don't hurry. Good bye." All might apologies and starts running down the hallway. I sigh and continue walking to Nezu s office. As soon as I stood in front of the door to his office the door flung open showing a calm Nezu sitting in his desk. "Hello Kitsum, would you like some tea?" I gulp and nod my head yes.

*Nezu pov*

"Hello Kitsum, would you like some tea?" I calmly ask and watch as her face goes straight and nods her head. I smile and start to make some for her, when I finish I look over to see her sitting is the seat silently, "Thank you for waiting. Now we can talk about something." I grin and watch as her face went pale. "W-what would y-you like to t-talk about sir?' Kitsum shakely asked, I look at her with a blank face as I opened the computer and pulled up the footage of Yamazawa and Shinsou crying on the ground. "Would you like to explain why Yamazawa and Shinsou were crying uncontrollably after meeting you?" I smiled as I turned the computer around and let her watch the video for a few seconds before turning it back around just in time to watch her face turn from all smiley to blank in point two seconds. "How would I know. I barley knew the two, I only met them when were in middle school." I could feel my forehead twitch as I got angry. "Could you say that one more time?" I looked at Kitsum as she rolled her eyes. "I barley knew them, I met them in middle school." I could feel a low chuckled building in my throat, "Ok, give me a second. I need to call someone." Kitsum tisked but I ignored it as I called Yamada. "Hello Yamada can you come down I have someone for you." I heard him agree and I hung up the phone leaving Kitsum confused. "Just wait a few seconds he'll be here in a second." I said and literally three seconds later the door slammed open showing Aizawa and Yamada. "Ah I see you brought Aizawa to. I'll leave him to you." I smile and look at Kitsum "Also Henieama Kitsum you are now expelled from UA for lying about your past, and harassing two students to the point of giving them PTSD." I smiled as the horror on her face, and just started to chuckle when both Aizawa and Yamada grabbed Kitsum by the arms and dragged her out of the room. I started to chuckle as I muttered one sentence "That was fun."