10 : Intruder

Word count : 2,000

Warning : A little fighting and a knife

Edited

*3d pov*

Izuku woke up with a groan as he sat up. Now in a cross-legged position, he started stretching. As soon as he finished stretching Izuku stood up and picked out his clothes for the day. Deciding on a casual outfit, he put on a Purple blue Hoodie along with a pair of black pants and his signature red high tops. 

Afterward, he walked to Shinsos's room to see if he was awake

Afterward, he walked to Shinsos's room to see if he was awake. He knocked on Shinsos's door and to his surprise, it opened almost immediately, he pushed it open even further only to see a man hovering over Shinsou with a knife in hand. Izuku reacted quickly, activating his quirk he pushed the whips towards the man successfully grabbing the man by the torso. But on further inspection, Izuku started to remember the guy's face. It was the thug that Izuku had caught after the man had tried to rob a bank. His name was Domen Toru. He has an Emitter-type quirk called Impact recoil, Torus quirk allows him to reflect the damage caused by an attacker onto the same attacker. But in this case, Izuku knew what his quirk was beforehand and acted with caution. Izuku opened his mouth to say something but thought better of himself. (I mean no need to tell a thug that he had sent to jail that the person that sent him there was standing right in front of him maskless also may I add... IS STANDING IN HIS HOUSE WITH A KNIFE!!!)"

Author-san stop breaking the fourth wall!"

"I'm sorry Izu but I had to say it"

"Well say it more quickly next time!"

"Ok, Izu-chan! I'll repair the wall and leave you alone!" Author-San gets tape and puts all the pieces back in their places before wrapping the wall with tape like it was a Christmas present.

"Who are you and why are you standing in my brother's room with a knife?" Izuku barks and unconsciously allows his pressuring aura to seep out. "Hu? I should be asking that. Who do you think you are thinking that you can use your quirk on me!" Toru raged and tried to use his quirk on Izuku only to find he couldn't use his quirk making Izuku smirk. Just beyond their line of sight Aizawa and Yamada were standing around the corner and Aizawa decided to whisper something to Izuku. "I give you permission to use your quirk." Upon hearing his dad Izuku let out a stronger aura and went serious. Izuku opened up the window and jumped out of it, still holding onto Toru he landed on the grass using his other hand as a cushion to soften the fall. As Izuku let go of the restraints on his power, the entire family could see Izuku physically change. All of a sudden a once Bubbly, green eye\haired cinnamon roll. Turned into a Serious, angry but calm, Black eyed\haired 'Vigilante'. But of course, Aizawa and Yamada didn't know about him being the Black Fox so this personal change was a complete shock to them. "Ok so first of all I want to make something clear." Izuku chuckled sending shivers down Toru's spine. "I don't want you coming anywhere near this place. Ever again. Have I made myself clear?" Izuku commanded in his demonic voice to add onto Toru's terror. Toru only nodded his head fast enough to give anyone whiplash, turned tail, and sprinted.