Here I Go Again

Me and Sam were sitting in a booth together in the dinner, waiting for the other two to come and join us. "If they got into another fight, I'll kick thier asses." I grumbled before biting into my piece'a'pie.

Sam laughed and said, "You'll get used to it sooner or later. They're both a handfull, I'm lucky that Dean's behavior has improved!"

I gave him a small smile, "Yeah, but I don't think Liam is the kind of person to bring out improved behavior. I mean, not that Dean is either. I completly went psycho on the both of them. You seem pretty normal, glad I haven't gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs on you yet."

His smile darkened and he looked down at his lap, "The sad thing is that I'm the least normal one out of my freaky family."

I snorted and Sam looked up at me confused. "Why would I care? Hell, I don't even know you, but if you're as "freaky" as you think you are don't you think I would've run for the hills? I'm like a cockroach, if theres a motherfucking apocalypse then I'll still be here!" I said the last part with a cheeky grin.

He smiled for a moment before muttering, "Let's hope so..."

I was about to ask him to explain, before some pretty douche plopped down next to me in the bppth and took a bigger bite of my pie than humanly possible. I made a growling noise and shoved him as hard as I could. He barely moved and stifled a laugh. He grabbed me in a light headlock and noogied me. I shoved my head out from under his hold and patted my now staticky hair down.

I scowled at him before asking, "Liam is where?"

"Right here!" He said, popping up behind the booth on Sam's side. I think he was meant to scare Sammy, but he didn't look phased. I felt my scowl lighten miniscually.

I looked back at my pie, or my now empty plate. Dean was licking his lips. I looked back to my emty pie plate and sighed.

"Liam, Dean, you guys hungry?" I asked. Liam shook his head while Dean nodded, "But not for anything on the menu." He completed the whole douche quote with a wink. I shoved him again and this time he did move.

He jumped out of the booth and I followed him. Me and Sam had been sitting there for a while and my back was stiff. I stood up straight and bent back, kinda like the matrix, until I felt my spine fully crack.

When I came back up all three of the boys were staring at me like I was a goddess. Well, I am. No, not literally, yeesh.

I beckoned them with my hand, "C'mon! I already paid for it." All the boys obediantly followed me. We walked to Sam and Dean's car.

"How long are you guys gonna be around?" I asked Sam and Dean.

"Why, anxious to see me again?" Dean asked, smirking.

I frowned at him and said, "No, but you're brother is actually nice." I said brother while pointing at Sam. He grinned and Dean's smirk faltered.

He put on a pouty face and I said, "I guess seeing you wouldn't be the worst thing..." His smile lit up his face. I smacked my hand to my face and groaned.

"Oh, and to answer your question," Dean said climbing into his side of the car, Sam doing to same on the other side.

"We'll be here as long as you want us." Sam finished with a smile, slamming the door at the same time as Dean. I grinned and waved as these two spectacular boys drove off.

I turned to look at Liam. He was frowning and in deep thought. I nudged him with my elbow and started towards car, "Let's go slowpoke!"

We walked to the car and Liam got in the driver seat, me climbing into the other seat without hesitation or argueing.

Liam popped in one of my tapes,

Here I Go Again - Whitesnake

I don't know where I'm goin

but I sure know where I've been

hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday.

An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time

but here I go again, here I go again.

Tho' I keep searching for an answer

I never seem to find what I'm looking for.

Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on

'cos I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams.

Here I go again on my own

goin' down the only road I've ever known.

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time.

Just another heart in need of rescue

waiting on love's sweet charity

an' I'm gonna hold on for the rest of my days

'cos I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams.

Here I go again on my own

goin' down the only road I've ever known.

Like a hobo I was born to walk alone.

An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time

but here I go again, here I go again,

here I go again, here I go.

An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time.

Here I go again on my own

goin' down the only road I've ever known.

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

'cos I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams.

Here I go again on my own

goin' down the only road I've ever known.

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time

but here I go again, here I go again,

here I go again, here I go,

here I go again

Me and Liam were singing this song together, our voices in harmony. I was thinking, "This song is brillaint." I giggled as Liam air guitared the solo with one hand.

We sung this song on replay until I felt sleep take me. And for the first time in my life, I had a really and truly, God-honest, amazing dream that showed no horrible images or pain and death. And I thought, "Maybe, maybe, I could be happy on the road."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Boy, classic rock is the best thing to ever happen. :) No pop and techno shit. Sure, some of todays things might be catchy for a hot minute, but the next year you'll forget all about them and be onto the next hot hit. But these, these creations made by the hands of an angel, are prescious and shall never be forgotten.

Wow, that was deep. I'm about as deep as a puddle. And that puddle is the ocean. Okay, okay that was fucking corny, but what I just said is true, so if you don't like classic rock, then you can suck my juicebox.