The Ms. Adventures Of Kas Stone, With A Little Help From My Friends

MWAHAHAHAH New Story TIIIIIIIIMMMMEEEE!!!!!! What's gonna happen? No idea, don't be askin' the author if you don't like the answer lol. So here we go, my BRAND NEW STORY!!!!

Yes, I still will work on my other story, the one with the ever-changing name lol. I'll try to keep the name the same on this one,

Rainbows, Carebears, and Rocketships!

Kenzie Dearest :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

I jumped out of bed, before my alarm clock even rung. I dashed over to it, on the other side of the room on my desk. I crouched, waiting for it to ring. I waited, and waited some more. It totaled to a couple hours, maybe 2. My legs started to hurt, and I was about to give up and forfeit the war to the annoying Beep race. Yes, me and my alarm clocks are at war.  Yes, alarms clocks. I have about a dozen more in my closet.

But, then, finally, the beeping started! I jumped up from my crouch, and slammed my hand down as hard as I could on the SNOOZE button. I yanked the plug out of the wall and walked into my pig of an older brother's room. I plugged in the alarm clock and left. I hurried and threw on a purple and black skirt with black leggings. I got a black and white flowy shirt, and grabbed a peacoat. I threw some pure white Sketchers with velcrow on. I yanked a brush through the mop of "hair" I have in the morning.

I fell in it's normal wavy dark chocolate brown layers. I looked in the mirror, searching for zits. None! Yes!!!! I looked deep into my hazel-color-changing eyes. I spotted some streaks of red in the very light brown they were today. I grinned, brown means tired and red means energetic/violent. Couldn't wait to see which one of those two my day would be hinted with.

I hurried out the door and into my Mazda. It was a sleek midnight blue and very very fast. I grinned as I pushed 85 m.p.h. and slammed onto the brakes and easily paralell parked in the school parking lot. My older brother would probably be pissed I ditched him. I was a Sophmore in high school, only having my Driver's Permit. I didn't give a shit though, my parents were fucking dead. Me and Danny, my brother, were rich! Inheritance, thank God.

I'm not a spoiled rotten, stuck-up bitch. Well, I am a bitch most of the time. Peopl say I'm permanatly PMS-ing. I don't really have too many friends. None, to be exact. My brothers, the complete opposite of me, was Mr. Popular Jock-Head, Manwhore, with a Douchbag 5'o'clock shadow.

I grabbed my bookbag, leopard, and ran inside the school. I went to the only place I could think and find solice. An empty room that Mr. Klio, a cute and young 23 year old teacher at the school let me be in before and after class.

I pulled out my Ipod as I walked into the room. It was my homeroom anyway, so it was just like I was really early every day. Almost an hour and a half early to be exact. Although it's not really exact considering....

And I got up late today, thanks to my alarm war. Huff, this was going to be a tough day. Only about 15 extra minutes before class. I closed and locked the door to the room, I was almost sound-proof this way. I started singing to one of my favorite songs, EVER. Well, not really, but it's a good song! (A/N Can YOU guess it? It's With A Litlle Help From My Friends. It's in the video box, y'know!)

A little help from my friends

What would you think if I sang out of tune,

Would you stand up and walk out on me.

Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,

And I'll try not to sing out of key.

I get by with a little help from my friends,

I get high with a little help from my friends,

Going to try with a little help from my friends.

What do I do when my love is away.

(Does it worry you to be alone)

How do I feel by the end of the day

(Are you sad because you're on your own)

No I get by with a little help from my friends,

Do you need anybody,

I need somebody to love

Could it be anybody

I want somebody to love.

Would you believe in a love at first sight,

Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.

What do you see when you turn out the light,

I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.

Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,

Do you need anybody,

I just need somebody to love,

Could it be anybody,

I want somebody to love.

I get by with a little help from my friends,

Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,

With a little help from my friends.

I like to sing the Joe Anderson and Jim Sturgess version from the movie Across the Universe, more modern. It's the one I had on my Ipod. AAAAAAnd the movie is pretty damn amazing. I was thinking while doing this and it as about my brother. We were twins. But nothing alike, not even lookwise. I mean I'm 5 foot 2 and he's 6 foot 3! He's a motherfucking giant!!!! And his eyes are green, I hate green I really really hate it. But only as an eye color, greens actually one of my favorite colors, ironic right? Then, his hair is always changing, he dyes it every 2 days, literally. I think it was red today... Like not ginger redish orange, like blood red! I scoffed and then kept singing.

So the entire time I was singing this I was twirling and belting out the lyrics at the top of my lungs. My chest was heaving when I was done, and realized class would start soon, so I hurried to unlock the door and get to my seat. Moments later Mr. Klio walked in. I gave him a grin and he returned it. Then, the other kids started coming in.

I sat in the very back, as usual. All the way to the left nonetheless. No one usually sat in that seat. They knew to leave me alone. Cue evil Laughter: MUUUUAAAAHHHAAAAHHAAA!!!!

The class dragged on and on for eternity. When it was finally over, I decided to skip the rest of the day. Devious ol' me right? Well, stay tuned for more of adventures of

KAS STONE!!!!! ;) See ya bitches!

___________________________________________________________________________

Should I continue, yes or no?