Life is a Highway

It was nightfall and I was starving and tired. I decided to pull into a roadside motel. I had no idea where it was or were I was for that matter. I grabbed one of my bags of clothes and another bag, it was filled with toiletries and other necessities.

It was the kind of motel where there was a seperate check-in room and the hallway was outside and there were like 10 doors. I went in and looked around the dirty room. I went up to the counter where a dirty man sat. I spoke up timidly, "I'd like a room for the night..."

He jumped, as if he hadn't noticed me. Then he cleared his throat and said, "Forty-nine- ninty five, unless there's some other way you wanna pay." He said the last line looking me up and down. I made a disgusted noise in the back of my throat and grabbed a fifty out of my bag and threw it him and grabbed the key he handed over. I stormed out of the room and into my own room, 9.

I grabbed some purple sweats and a white cami for pajama's and a towel. I grabbed my toiletry bag and went into the surprisingly clea bathroom. I took a short shower and put my pj's on. Just as I was about to grab my Ipod and sleep, there was a knock on my door.

I jumped up, ready to look in the peephole, thinking, "If creepy guy is at the door, I will make a gun out of my imagination and blow his brains out."

I ran over to the door and looked out the peehole. "What the fuck!?!?" I mumbled in confusion. I undid the locks and opened the door, "What the hell you stalker!??!" I yelled pulling him inside.

"Liam, not stalker." He said, pointing to himself with one hand and holding the other up in an "I'm innocent" pose. I glared at him, "I don't even fucking know you! You show up wherever I am, trying to get away! AWAY! Do you get it yet!!!"

He looked at me, unfazed, "Well, I have a proposal for you to get away!"

"Fine, what's your proposal!" I sneered.

Now he glared at me, "Look, I'm a... A hunter of sorts. It;s complicated to explain what I hunt, but let's just say... They're pests. I travel everywhere, all over the country and sometimes out of it. There's something about you, something special. I can't leave you alone and it would be easier and involve less restraining orders if you could just come and "hunt" with me."

At the end his face was soft; pleading. I sighed and looked at him, "We're taking my car and playing my music."

He put his hand out for me to shake, "Why don't we start again? Liam Leoan."

I smiled up at him, "Kas Stone." I took his hand and stared into his eyes.

I ran to get my stuff and threw them into my truck, pulling Liam along with me. I slid in a tape, yes a tape, and it played a song that uncannily fit my situation. I started the car and started driving. Liam had already put his stuff in the trunk. He said he would call a friend to get his car.

"Where to?" I asked. Liam smiled and said, "Wherever you wanna go Kasy." I grinned and turned left, starting to sing to my song.

Life is a highway - Rascall Flats

Lyrics: Whooo umm yeah...

Life's like a road that you travel on

When there's one day here and the next day gone

Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand

Sometimes you turn your back to the wind

There's a world outside ev'ry darkened door

Where blues won't haunt you anymore

Where brave are free and lovers soar

Come ride with me to the distant shore

We won't hesitate

To break down the garden gate

There's not much time left today

[Chorus:]

Life is a highway

I wanna ride it all night long

If you're going my way

I wanna drive it all night long

Through all these cities and all these towns

It's in my blood and it's all around

I love you now like I loved you then

This is the road and these are the hands

From Mozambique to those Memphis nights

The Khyber Pass to Vancouver's lights

Knock me down get back up again

You're in my blood

I'm not a lonely man

There's no load I can't hold

Road so rough this I know

I'll be there when the light comes in

Just tell 'em we're survivors

Life is a highway

I wanna ride it all night long

If you're going my way

I wanna drive it all night long

Gimme gimme gimme gimme yeah

Life is a highway

I wanna ride it all night long

If you're going my way

I wanna drive it all night long

There was a distance between you and I (between you and I)

A misunderstanding once

But now we look it in the eye

Ooooo...Yeah!

There ain't no load that I can't hold

Road so rough this I know

I'll be there when the light comes in

Just tell 'em we're survivors

[Chorus: (x3)]

Life is a highway

I wanna ride it all night long

If you're going my way

I wanna drive it all night long

Gimme gimme gimme gimme yeah

Liam grinned at me and sung along with me, but for reasons unknown to me, he sung it with a passion. Like this was his life, and like this was how he felt and always would. It was amazing and I was awe-struck. We drove and drove for what seemed like forever and somehow we ended up in Minnasota, where I was gonna learn what he hunted. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

________________________________________________________

I can't decide what Liam looks like so, I think I might make him look and be like Adam from Superntaural, but with different looks. He has Dean's cockyness and Sam's cuteness and intelligence. He looks like them both, or at least he does now. lol. So he had Dean's face, Sammy's eyes and hair, and both of thier expressions. He's as tall and lanky as Sam, but as strong as Dean. He can have Dean's hedstrongness, but it sometimes like Sam. And he's usually guilty when he does something wrong, like Sam in the begining. I only like seasons 1 2 and some of 3. 3 is when Sam started being evil and stuff, so no.

The vid shows Supernatural in all it's brotherly glory lol. Good song. Sam and Dean are going to be in this story. Who know's, but I think I'll put Cas in it.