City (yes a filler, but a Mysteeerious one!)

Mystery P.O.V.

I watched in satisfaction as I watched it burn.

The entire town, mine, burned, dead.

The trees, mine, burned, destroyed.

The people, no survivors.

I was about to start pouring the gas around the last house when I sensed that petulant car. I hissed in fustration and anger as I heard them pull in. This city will be mine, first I just need to get rid of some minor distractions. I heard them walk into the door, a girl asking if someone was home with an annoying, "Helllloooooo??!?!?" I didn't want to hear the rest, but I did want them gone. I smiled deviously as  knew what would draw them in. Evil. Just like me. I was drawn into this town by its evil.

They will go into the inverted pentagram. I was surprised to see it here, of all places. The one supposedly innocent house I thought was in this town, was the center of the madness. I watched from the shadows as they opened the door. I knew it.

I hadn't been in the room yet, not knowing what to expect. I watched as I saw a body be devoured into thin air. I knew this too, these people were also evil. But, then...

BAM!

Explosion. I watched as whatever ate that person exploded. Right onto the girl. I grimaced. Then I zoned in onto one of them, the cause of the Hell Hounds death.

Brother?

_________________________________________________________________________________

I uploaded two in one night, while I'm sick and on vacay. Now they may be less than a page each, But I think I deserve some credit. *tries to waggle eyebrows, but fails* Awww damn, can't do it on here either :(