Ninja Glare, Clowns, Needles, and Spider. EEEEPPPPP!!!

• Dedicated to NigaHiga, for your funny funny vids :)

Liam was standing there, his stance frustrated. He kept trying to push me behind him and it was getting annoying. Finally I had had enough and gave him a shove. It was a bit too hard and he stumbled for a moment before he regained his balance. I was almost worried he was going to fall.

Both Sam and Dean seemed amused at our little show. Once Liam was stable on his feet he glared at me, his body still angled towards his brothers.

"No, Kas, we are not on good terms. Would you be if they left you alone in a Texan town when you were 14 years old? I've had to live on my own since then! I barely even knew the basics of hunting! I mean I could have gotten killed!!!" Liam told me, his voice venemous.

"I wouldn't have minded. I mean, I only have my brother left and if I lost him I wouldn't have any family at all. I kind of need to be on good terms with him." I said slowly. I began to feel the guilt seep in as I realized I left my brother all alone.

Liam looked nearly sad for a moment, but then he turned back to the other two, "If they wanted to be on good terms, they would have come back." He said, his tone steely cold. I nearly flinched, but the boys seemed calm and unaffected.

I then realized what Liam had said, "What do you mean you could've gotten killed hunting? Unless you hunt bears or something you should be fine unless you shoot yourself. And where was your parents, your family? Why didn't you go see them or go to live with them?"

I was so confused and right as it seemed Liam was about to answer my questions Dean was in front of him, looking very pissed, and oh so very hot.

Wait, I did not just think that... Bad Kas, Bad!

"You basically kidnapped her, took away most of her life options, convinced her to leave her only family, and you don't even tell her the truth! About what you do, who you are! God Dammit Liam!" Dean blew up, like literally. Well not literally, but close to it.

He looked about ready to throw a punch. I turned to Sam and gave him an "Are you kidding me? Does this happen a lot?" look. Sam grinned at me, sort of a way of apologizing. I swore I would've melted right there if the boys hadn't actually started to fist fight.

They were on the ground rolling around when I decided I really needed some music. I looked over at Sam and saw him looking, no staring back. I pointed towards my car on the other end of the lot and then to me. Sam nodded understanding I was going to the car. I think I liked Sam the best at this point because he seemed honestly like a nice person.

I gave him a peace sign and stepped over the two grunting boys on the floor and jogged over to the car. I somehow managed to squeeze into the backseat inbetween all my bags and pull out my laptop.

I went on to Youtube immediatly, looking for some musical release. I soon found a song I was grooving along to.

The Ninja Glare - NigaHiga

Chorus (x2)

OH EM GEE

You can't see me

I'm blending in just like a pine tree

I am unseen, You can't see me cuz

I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja.

Verse 1

Hey, can't see me

Am I a bird or am I a tree?

What's flying so high in the ayer (ayer)?

I'm a ninja don't stare (stare)

Fast like the witch is Blair (Blair)

I bet you don't even care