Meeting Liam, Tonight

I walked out of homeroom, on my way to my locker. It wasn't very hard to pick out, it was rainbow colored, but the colors looked like they were melting and streaked down the locker into other colors.

Yes, I painted my locker. It's not like there's a rule against it. Well, I mean, NOW there. But since I used permanent paint, hey that sounds cool, the janitor couldn't get it off. And I couldn't get in trouble because I did it before the rule had been established. I always grinned when I saw, mine was one of a kind. No one wanted a suspension just for a pretty locker.

I used my combo, 89 52 11, and swung my locker open, narrowly missing the next to me opening her locker. She glared at me when I didn't apologize.

What, she was just another whore. If she had a personality I wouldn've been nicer to her. But, nope, she's even slept with my brother. As a one-night stand. Over and over again.

Okay, so not exactly a one night stand. More like... A fuck buddy. But with no strings attached. I shuddered at the thought of sex. Never had and I don't really plan on having it any time soon.

I mean, no sex = no whoring my vajay out. So, it's all good.

I grabbed whatever stuff I needed and took of for the parking lot. I opened my bady, Chickapaypay, and started the engine. I put her in reverse, turned around, put her in drive, and sped out of the parking lot faster than I had come in this morning.

And that was saying something. I was just driving, no one else was on the road considering it was 10:00 A.M. People were either working or in school. I decided to go to the beach. I always had an emergency beach kit in my trunk, complete with beach apparel suitable for this amazing weather.

Ha, I just sounded like my fav butler, Jeremiah. He's such a cutie. Sure he's like 89 and married, but he looked like a teddy bear!!! I wanna cuddle with him and see what it's like. Hehehe, I'm nasty.

I drove to my favorite beach, Rocky Neck. The water was always cold here, but who gives a shit. I swim in Maine. And that water makes you think Alaska would be warm to you. And it would be, especially in a bikini. Which is why I wear bathing suit shorts and a bathing suit T-shirt. But here I wear a bikini.

I smiled as I paid the gate attendent the $9.50 to get in. I drove around to the front parking lot. There was another car here, weird. It was perfect weather, odd because it was the end of July. Yes, school started today and I really shouldn't have skipped. But whatever. I had the same exact classes as last year, minus the teachers. Mr. Klio was my homeroom last year too because he taught Freshman and Sophomore.

I wondered if the little ice cream and food building would be open. Mmmmm, foooooood. If it was open I was soooo getting some. I parked in the front row, why not park close when you finally can?

I ran out of the Chickapaypay and popped the trunk. I grabbed an umbrella, which is only for show I'm not strong enough to put it up, and some beach toys with a volleyball and pro kadima amidst others. Yes, I play with beach toys. Get over it. I grabbed all the stuff and wobbled to the building in front of me. There was a man's bathroom, showers, and changing rooms, and then a women's on the other side of the isle. I walked into the women's, bringing my stuff inside. I walked around this wall and placed my stuff down. I got changed quickly and then put on some spray on blueberry sunblock. It smelled AH-MAZE-ING!!

I walked back outside with my stuff in hand, and walked down off of the wooden walkway. I walked along the crunchy gravel, and stopped to peek into the ice cream place. Nope, not open. I walked under the tunnel, yelling echo on the way.  I laughed as I heard myself. It was always cold in the very very short tunnel. There were train tracks on it and the trains almost made the beach shake. I hurried out of the tunnel as I felt a train coming.

I hurried and counted the silver, red, and blue train carts. There were usually 9, but today there were 10. It was going right, which meant it was going somewhere. I turned and walked on the wooden boardwalk, trying not to get a sliver and find a spot. I finally found the perfect spot, no little wood peices, close to the water, and perfect sand for sandcastles. I grinned and set up my stuff.

I pulled out my Ipod and put on a random song I sung while setting up.

Tonight - The Jonas Brothers

Well here we are again

Throwing punch-lines, no one wins

As the morning sun begins to rise

Were fading fast

And we wont work this out

No were not gonna work this out tonight

No were not gonna make this right

So Ill give a kiss and say goodbye

[give a kiss and say goodbye]

Cause were not gonna work this out tonight

Every single words been said [woah oh oh]

Broke each others hearts again [oh oohh]

As the starlit sky begins to shine

Were breaking down

She screams out

No were not gonna work this out tonight

No were not gonna make this right

So Ill give a kiss and say goodbye

[give a kiss and say goodbye]

Cause were not gonna work this out tonight

We dont have to fight [tonight 3x]

We just gotta try [tonight 3x]

Were gonna work this out

We dont have to fight [tonight 3x]

We just gotta try

TONIGHT

No were not gonna work this out tonight

No were not gonna make this right

So Ill give a kiss and say goodbye

[give a kiss and say goodbye]

Cause were not going to work this out tonight

Well theres no use fighting were just wasting time

(Tonight)

If you give it a try well then maybe youll find

(We might work this out)

Were more in love so lets keep it alive

(keep it alive, keep it alive)

Theres more to see in the morning light

Well finally work this out.

I pulled out the headphones when I was done. I had been singing and shaking my booty to the song. It was a lot of fun, until I heard, "You know, you're singing isn't terrible. But that dance needs to be worked on."

I spun around, my cheecks turning red. I was in my bikini, but I had a white cami on with a red and white red around my hips.

I glared at Mystery Boy and he grinned sheepishly, stretching his hand out to me, "Liam Lioan."

______________________________________________________________________________

Yupp, that's the end. Be happy I gave you a two pager last time. That was only my secend two pager, EVER. So if you tell me it sucks I'll send my spirit animal, a wolf, you're way to rip out you're throat. K, Thanks.

Rockets, Rabbits, an' Rainbows,

Kenz the Bi-polar bear. (:(