I LOVE rock & roll

We were in Minnesota for something. Liam hadn't told me what yet and I was begining to get worried. Finally, after 8 hours of a maniac driving and singing classic songs, we arrived.

We were in a town with a population of 765 or so. In case you're dumb, that's not a lot. I have more friends on Facebook. Speaking of that, I should probably check up on that. I brought my laptop with me and it had Wi-Fi so I could go online virtually anywhere. Well, anyway, the town was a Boondock. That means middle of nowhere, not on a map, and a long forgotten name. So I'll call it Boonie #1, I was sure we'd visit more Boonie's after this one.

We pulled into a dinner, the kind that truckers go to. We went to a booth in the back and a waitress came up to us. She was in her mid 30's maybe? She had a blonde messy updo and kind black eyes. She was carrying a coffee pot and had on a pink uniform with a white apron, the classic waitress. She walked up to us, smacking her lips with her gum and blowing a bubble, "What can I get you, sug?"

I smiled at her and asked, "Can I get one of your egg and bacon breakfast sandwhiches and a chocolate milk?" She nodded, scribbling it down onto her pad. She turned to Liam and shamelessly asked him, "What can I get for you, handsome?" while twirling her hair on her pinky and winking.

Liam smiled flirtily, "I'll have a sausage and egg breakfast sandwhich and some of that coffee you got there." He added a wink in too. I almost groaned, but I didn't want to seem jealous. Which I wasn't, honest.

She smiled and made a flirty noise. I don't know what else to call it.

There was a jukebox playing in the corner and I sung along to the song, doing a little dance in my cushy booth,

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I love rock and roll

I saw him dancin' there by the record machine
I knew he must 'a been about seventeen
The beat was going strong
Playin' my favorite song
An' I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he was with me, yeah me
An' I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he was with me, yeah me singin'

I love rock n' roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock n' roll
So come an' take your time an' dance with me
OW..
He smiled so I got up an' asked for his name
That don't matter, he said,
'Cause it's all the same

Said can I take you home
where we can be alone

An' next we were movin' on
He was with me, yeah me

Next we were movin' on
He was with me, yeah me, singin'

I love rock n' roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock n' roll
So come an' take your time an' dance with me
Ow..

Said can I take you home where we can be alone

Next we'll be movin' on
He was with me, yeah me
An we'll be movin' on
An' singin' that same old song
Yeah with me, singin'

I love rock n' roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock n' roll
So come an' take your time an' dance with me
x5

I turned to Liam and said, "I'll be back. I'm goin' to go get my laptop and try to connect to civilization. So, I'll be right back." Liam nodded at me and I went to go and get my laptop.

There, waiting by my car, were two extremely hot boys. (A/N Kas is 17, Liam is 17, Sam is 19, and Dean is 21. In this story at least lol. Remember Kas doesn't know them, about hunting, or that Liam is thier brother and this Sam is the Sam from season 1 so he has the skater boy hair. :))

They were leaning against it. "YO! You two, get off my baby!" I said/yelled.

They looked at each other, then at me. It was cute how they did it at the same time.

The tall one spoke first, "Uh... Actually this is our car..." He said, looking slightly confused.

The older looking one snorted.

I looked over at him, "What's so funny pretty boy?"

The tall one snickered and I looked at pretty boy with my eye brows raised.

"Nothing, nothing. Just, someone thinking they're car is mine..." He trailed off chuckling.

I glared at him and clenched my fist and jaw, "Shut the fuck up, I have a black 1967 Chevy Impala and it's in pristine condition. Might break down once in a while, but it's fucking amazing. And this one happens to be mine!"

The tall one backed off and went back to lean against the car. The Pretty Boy came closer though, and he sneered, "Are you sure it was pink, not black."

That was it, I went off. I growled and punched him straight in the nose. "SONOFABITCH!" He yelled and clutched his nose. I heard it snap and saw the blood gush out. I heard Mr. Lanky bark out soem laughs and then he came and helped Mr. Pretty.

I immediatly felt bad and apologized, "OHMIGOSH! I'm sooo sorry! I have a temper and and and... umm... I'm sorry!!!!" I said not knowing what else to say. Mr. Lanky laughed and so did Mr. Pretty once he straightened up.

"You've got a helluva right hook!" He said laughing.

"I'm Sam" Mr. Lanky said, reaching his hand out to me. I shook it, saying, "I'm Kas." Mr. Pretty did the same saying his name was Dean.

I grinned and said, "But seriouly, this is my car and I need to get my laptop."

They stepped aside and let me out my key into the car and unlock it. I felt my cheecks brun bright red as I realized this wasn't my car because it didn't have my stuff or Liam's stuff in it.

I backed out of the car and closed the door, and with my flaming cheeks I looked down at my feet adn sheepishly said, "I... umm... this kinda.... isn't my... erm car."

They both laughed and Sam said, "Yeah, we know that." I felt my blush redden and I bit my lip.

"B-but I do have an Impala..." I stuttered out. I peeked up through my lashes.

Dean grinned and said, "You mean, like the one across the parking lot." I looked where he was pointing and to my surprise, my car was there.

"KAS!!!" I heard a voice behind me call.

I turned and saw Liam there. I waved, "Hey Liam!" I said.

I pointed to the other boys as Liam stopped at my side, "These are Sam and Dean."

Sam and Dean both laughed. "I know." Liam said coldly. He pushed me behind him suddenly and said, "What the fuck are you doing here?!?!"

I pushed myself out from behind Liam an glared at him, "Don't be mean!" I said.

"I think I have a right to be mean to my older asses of brothers!" Liam grunted angrily.

I looked from Sam to Dean to Liam and I saw the resemblance.

I started talking slowly, "So... I'm gonna take a long shot and guess you guys aren't on good terms..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Doesn't the song fit? And, yayy Sam and Dean!!!! What's gonna happen!?!?!?