Nope, no song again srry

Kas P.O.V.

I ended up on the bathroom floor, face against the cool tile. I felt my stomach heave an I pulled myself back up to the toilet. When I was done I shouted, "Dean, you suck!"

I heard Sam grumble an agreement. I would've smiled, but my splitting headache prevented it. I grimaced and groaned, flopping back onto the cool tile.

About an hour later the knots in my stomach had went away and I took a shower. I walked out of the bathroom in a towel. The boys were oblivious to everything until I stepped on a burger wrapper on the floor.

Sam looked up from his laptop, Dean looked up from his porn mag, Cas looked up from... Dean?, an Liam was still getting my car fixed.

I froze and I felt a blush creep over my cheeks, "Erm... Just need some clothes from my bag..." I looked for some sign of acknowledgement, but got none until Sam slowly nodded and looked up at the ceiling trying to give me some privacy. I was grateful and hurried to get some clothes from my bag near the door.

As I practically sprinted back into the bathroom, I felt Dean and Cas's eyes on me. I felt a thought cross my mind, 'Cas is an angel, why the hell is he checking me out?' I scowled. 'Bad Angel'

I quickly dropped my towel and pulled on the clothes I had grabbed, a stylishly baggy black shirt that hung over one shoulder that said, 'Where ta fuck my cooki go?' in sparkly red writing with a cute pure white kitten under it, and some back skinnys. I pulled my brush through my hair, hung up the motels towel, and walked out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes under my armpit. I walked over to my bag and put them away.

Cas looked up and saw me, but soon his gaze focused on my shirt. I went and plopped down on the bed that had Sam on it with his laptop. He glanced over at me, then went back to work. I squiggled over and got as close to possible without being on top of him and peered at the screen. He looked over at me and nervously asked, "K-kas? What er you doin'?"

I looked at him oddly and then said, "Just seein' what you're lookin' up..." I looked at the screen. It was research on Azazel. I read on interested.

"Personification of impurity

Far from involving the recognition of Azazel as a deity, the sending of the goat was, as stated by Nachmanides, a symbolic expression of the idea that the people's sins and their evil consequences were to be sent back to the spirit of desolation and ruin, the source of all impurity. The very fact that the two goats were presented before God before the one was sacrificed and the other sent into the wilderness, was proof that Azazel was not ranked with God, but regarded simply as the personification of wickedness in contrast with the righteous government of God.

Maimonides too says that as sins cannot be taken off one's head and transferred elsewhere, the ritual is symbolic, enabling the penitent to discard his sins: "These ceremonies are of a symbolic character and serve to impress man with a certain idea and to lead him to repent, as if to say, 'We have freed ourselves of our previous deeds, cast them behind our backs and removed them from us as far as possible'."

The rite, resembling, on one hand, the sending off of the epha with the woman embodying wickedness in its midst to the land of Shinar in the vision of Zachariah (v. 6-11), and, on the other, the letting loose of the living bird into the open field in the case of the leper healed from the plague (Lev. xiv. 7), was, indeed, viewed by the people of Jerusalem as a means of ridding themselves of the sins of the year. So would the crowd, called Babylonians or Alexandrians, pull the goat's hair to make it hasten forth, carrying the burden of sins away with it (Yoma vi. 4, 66b; "Epistle of Barnabas," vii.), and the arrival of the shattered animal at the bottom of the valley of the rock of Bet Ḥadudo, twelve miles away from the city, was signalized by the waving of shawls to the people of Jerusalem, who celebrated the event with boisterous hilarity and amid dancing on the hills (Yoma vi. 6, 8; Ta'an. iv. 8). Evidently the figure of Azazel was an object of general fear and awe rather than, as has been conjectured, a foreign product or the invention of a late lawgiver. More as a demon of the desert, it seems to have been closely interwoven with the mountainous region of Jerusalem.   Wow!!"