Shortness, sorry loves. See newest chapter of Do You Promise for Deets:O

I sat there with Sam's head in my lap for a long time. And it's not like I could figure it out since the sun appeared unmoving through the window and all the clocks were broken. Plus Dean, Gabriel, Bobby, Kas, and mah L buddah were missing.

Finally, there was a ray of hope when I felt Sam twitch. I watched as he slowly opened his eyes and sat up, bewildered. "Kas?" He asked, voice thick with sleep. I huffed and slapped him as hard as I could muster with the sobs building in my chest.

Sam pulled out his 'kicked puppy' eyes as soon as a slapped him. I asked, now my voice thick, "Are you always that much of a heavy sleeper?"

"W-What the Hell do you mean?!" He asked now holding his cheek and standing up. I stood up, too. "I found you on the floor. The sun won't move and everyone else is gone." I took a breath, trying not to let tears leak out, "An-And... you wouldn't wake up..." I failed miserably at trying not to cry as sobs racked my body, my chest heaving. Sam pulled me into a bone-crushing hug saying, "We'll figure it out, Kas. C'mon, calm down. It's okay- I'm up now."

I took a few deep breaths about ten minutes later and the Nile finally stopped running out of my eyes. I sniffled and then asked, "What are we gonna do Sam?"

"We're gonna go for a drive."

About a half-an-hour later me and Sam were in the car. We had searched all over the house, twice, and checked outside. No one around. We took Dean's car, the Impala, and he didn't run out of the house screaming at us for touching his baby.

There were butterfly's beating so hard against my ribcage that they felt like freakin' battering rams. We drove all around town, the sun still unmoving, the people still nowhere in sight.

When we returned home, Sam's face said he was preoccupied with some sort of thought. "What do you think, Sam?" I asked. We were sitting down on the couch in the living room, doing nothing really.

"I think... I think that Gabriel might be doing this."

"What?!?! Why?!" I asked, almost mad at Sam. Gabriel wouldn't do something like this. He just wouldn't.

"Listen to me Kas, he's done this before. He's trapped people in worlds that he's made. He didn't use to be a good person- trust me."

I stood up from the couch, angry now. "Stop it, Sam. It's not Gabriel. I'm going for a walk. Try calling the Yellow Pages, see if anyone picks up."

I walked away from the couch and out the front door.