Start

Remember: The photos are not related to the story. Just wanna show their beauty and how flawless they look.

Here's the story. Hope you liked it!!

------

Myoui Mina.

She has no one except for her family and two cousins, Sana and Momo.

As the last day of school ended, she got bullied and started to cry all her pain when she got home. No one can give her the comfort she needs since her two cousins are also studying and her mother died when she was still 3 years old, while her father is in Japan for their own business.

She always heard the bullies say she is lucky to be so rich and can afford anything she wants to buy or have.

But they are wrong with that.

She can't buy love or friendship.

While she is crying inside her room, her gaze unconsciously turns outside her windows and just realizes that the night has a beautiful view other than the bright stars.

Even though she didn't see any shooting stars, she wishes to have someone who was always by her side.

With that, she fell asleep.

(Time Skip)

After months, her maids would usually wake her up and the chef would cook meals for her morning breakfast.

She remembers to always be thankful for having them. Without them, maybe she wouldn't be able to survive.

It will be her first day of another semester at college.

"Ms. Myoui!" She woke up to a very loud voice coming from her maid.

"Ms. Myoui!" The woman knocked more on the door.

"Ms. My-" She is about to call Mina again, but Mina answers her. "I am already awake Aunt Jihyo."

"Ok, Mina."

She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes before tapping to the side of her bed, finding her glasses. Once she touches it, she gets her glasses and wears it before doing her morning routines.

After her morning routine, she went down and got greeted by the others.

"Good morning, Ms. Myoui!" They happily greet her.

Mina greets them with a smile. "Please just call me Mina when Dad is not here." She said before she sat down.

"Ok, Mina!" The maids and butlers said before they went back to their works.

"Good morning, " The handsome chef greets her while placing down the food.

"Good morning, Uncle Jeongyeon." Mina replied before she started to eat while the chef got out of the house.

Actually, they have four maids, two butlers, and three chefs.

Park Jihyo. The head/leader to assign everyone. She has been with Mina since she came to Korea and also became Mina's mother (second mother). She was just 16 when Mina was five years old.

Kim Yerim and Kim Dahyun. The two of them are younger than Mina and they are sisters who work part-time every summer vacation, but sometimes they also work when they don't have class.

Yoo Nayeon. She is two years older than Jihyo, but they are close. She and Jeongyeon are married and have two children. Mina only knows Tzuyu, who is 7 years old, since that's the only kid that they bring here.

The two butlers. Kim Teahyung and Kim Seokjin. They are a bit older than Mina but they look like the same age as Mina.

Yoo Jeongyeon. He is the head of the chefs. He also started working here at the same time Jihyo started to work. They have been best friends with Nayeon since they were in high school.

Lastly, Kim Chaewon and Kim Minju. They are the new students of Jeongyeon to teach. They are kind of clumsy, but they help and can do their tasks.

Sometimes, Mina thinks about why there are so many Kims in this house.

After Mina finished her breakfast, she went outside and one of her drivers greeted her.

"Good morning, Mina unnie!"

"Good morning, Nako."

Despite Nako being small, she is good at driving cars. She is also Japanese, that's why she is only comfortable talking with Mina when she is driving.

The other driver that they have is Yeh Shuhua. She at the school and later that afternoon, she is the one that would drive Mina home.

The two of them are part-timers, but they started to work months ago.

Mina arrived at the school for about five minutes. With that five minutes in the car, she asked Nako some Korean words so she could be used with communicating in Korean.

Mina goes inside and finds no one. Well, she is very early right now.

She went inside her classroom and just sat there while she read a book that no one ever saw, even the bullies.

The book is a love story and Mina really like the story. She would often imagine herself being in love and how it would feel.

When the second student came, she quickly put back the book in her bag.

Then, more students get in until the teacher comes in.

She saw no bullies and of course, it's the first day and she really expected them to be absent on the first week of class.

At least she can be at peace, even if it will be just a short time.

*rings rings*

She stands up when it is lunch break, but she fixes her things first before going out. She doesn't go into the canteen but goes on the rooftop with the meal that the Kims pack her.

She doesn't like the many people around her.

While she is eating, she looks down on the building. There, she saw some students laughing and having fun with their friends.

She looked around her and saw no one beside her. She silently sighed and went back to eating.

How she wishes to experience friendship.

Ever since back then, she got a friend, but it's either, they will leave her or get tired because of how boring she is. Well, that's what Mina thought the reason would be.

She went back into the classroom.

As usual, the class finishes and Shuhua drives home.

The ride didn't end without Shuhua talking about her friends. Mina asked her to talk about them.

Mina went into her room after she ate. Instead of crying, she searched on the internet about what it felt like to have a friend.

While waiting for an answer, her laptop suddenly turn off. She started to panic but stopped when it went back on.

But what makes her think is about the website on her screen.

She fixes her glasses before she reads what is on the screen.

   "Would you like to have a friend?"

()yes                  ()no

Since she was in very much need of having one, she quickly chose yes.

And that's how everything started.