CHAPTER 12

Emmaliese POV

A typical day in a normal high school student's life would be waking up in the morning, attending school, shit ton of assignments, useless gossips, random night time hangouts and occasional parties. Yup that's pretty much it.

Up until an year ago I would grandly referred to myself as a normal human teenager when out of no where my life turned into two bread slices of a squished sandwich and I became the trash trapped in between the mess.

At first there were just a few people, stepping onto the pitiful sandwich but now there was a truck load of army running straight towards it.

Yes, an army.

An army of newborn vampires lead by none other than

Victoria.

The dead bloodsucker James' psychotic mate was hell bent to kill Bella to avenge her mates death. And for the purpose she created an army of vampire,

newborn vampires.

As Carlisle very generously explained it, newborn vampires were those vampires who recently went through the change, from human to a vampire. Because of that they still had human blood left in their body and had way more strength as compared to an old vampire who underwent a change a few hundred years or so ago.

Thanks to Alice's visions she foreseen the newborn vampires coming for us. 
As for the 'us' part, it was specifically Bella. But Carlisle suspected that I was under danger too.

So when things were moderately on track suddenly everything started going downhill.

Cullens were finding ways to keep Bella, me and other humans safe but their efforts were futile. More and more humans were going missing with each passing day and the chief of police had no idea that these missing humans were soon going to be feral monsters controlled by unbearable bloodlust.

Bella was swinging between a stupid, can abandon you in the woods any time, crazy for your blood boyfriend, and, a tanned, shirtless 'best friend' who can shift into an eight feet tall dog in a blink of an eye.

Now that was some crazy ride Bella got herself into.

Not to mention the Cullens had great dislike towards Jacob while Bella was really fond of him 'as a friend who was there for her when Edward wasn't'.

To make things worse Jacob was sort of clingy and to protect Bella the high and mighty, a Knight in shining skin saviour, Edward Cullen became more of a leach that he was, always clinging onto Bella.

In between all the lurking danger, my sister's romantic life was on full swing, considering Edward proposed her for marriage and Jacob confessed to her too.

As for me, I was on daily basis late night talking with this really sweet and caring guy who was my mate. The only problem was that he did not want me and did I mention he has been married from over three thousand years. Yes, I was basically doomed.

**********

The Cullens had to unite with Jacob and other werewolves, in there plan to keep the danger away from Bella and me . Jacob's strong 'wet dog smell' as the Cullens called it with a scrunched nose and gagging expression, could hide Bella's scent and so they could lead Bella away without Victoria trailing behind her with bared fangs.

So when Bella went to camping with his fiance, yup none other than Edward pessimistic, disco ball Cullen and the guy who had this huge crush on her and who forcefully tried to kiss her, yup, that was Jacob dog/werewolf Black, so when Bella went with the two lunatics, I stayed behind.