upset - Jschlatt

you've been upset for hours now. Why you may ask well sadly your mom just passed away. You where really close with her like really close to her. It broke you to here that she passed. All you have done was lock yourself in your room sobbing since you got the call. Your phone was getting blow up with notifications from Friends, Family and your boyfriend Jschlatt. you skipped all the notifications from friends and family and moved to schlatt's.

j-money ❤️
hey i heard what happened are you ok?

y/n ❤️
no can you come over please

j-money ❤️
ya i'll be there in like 5 ok

y/n ❤️
ok i love you

j-money ❤️
i love you too

Schlatt felt bad for you he knew how close you and your mom where. before he left to go to you he got your favorite blanket that he has. he also got chocolate. When he got to your house he grabbed the spare key he has and let himself in. He found you in your room curled up in a ball.

"hey i got you your favorite blanket and chocolate"

he knew that you wouldn't answer in sentences but in words or body movements it's what you do when upset.

"cuddles"
"you want cuddles"

you shook your head. he took the blanket and put it over your body fully. Your head landed in his chest. soon you started crying again.

"baby shhh it's ok let it all out"

He started rubbing your back to try and calm you down and it worked soon falling asleep.

"it will be ok y/n soon i promise"

word count : 274
sorry sad one anyways um here i'll make u laugh at schlatt

duckersins says hi