fight - Fundy

TW cursing also mentioned of blood

"FUNDY THATS FUCKING FAKE I WAS HERE THE HOLE TIME"
"THEN WHY ARE THE CLOTHES THE SAME"

confused let's go back a little you where on twitter when your feed was just about how bad you treated Fundy you looked more into it and the reason was because your mean fucking ass ex posted an old photo of you guys. The reason why your not dating is well he was Abusive but we aren't getting into that. Soon Fundy comes into your room asking what this was about and now your here having a fight.

"FUNDY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING RIGHT NOW ITS FAKE HE FUCKING POSTED AN OLD PHOTO OF US DO YOU NOT SEE THAT"
"get out"
"what"
"I SAID GET OUT Y/N FUCKING HELL CAN YOU NOT HEAR"
"fine but your going to regret it"

you grabbed clothes and walked out. You showed no amount of emotion until you got to the car. you where sobbing. Fundy was also doing the same thing.

"fucking shit that basted"

you now where going to do the only logical thing beat his ass. you drove to his house and knocked on his door violently.

"i see you have came back darling missed me"
"no but i bet you didn't expect this"

You punched him right in the jaw kicked him in the nuts gave him some good chops on the chest and ran full speed to throw him into a wall. He got one hit on you nose so it started to drip the warm red liquid down towards you mouth where you could taste it. That just triggered it and you started going hard. He had those gym chairs that the teachers would sit on in assemblies lying around so you took it and started hitting him then you took one of his arms and crushed you Heard a crunch. The last thing you did was something your dad did when he wrestles it's called the walls of Jericho. (v that what it is)

It's fun hearing someone scream out of pain cus this bitch hurts. Soon you see Fundy in the doorway.

"i can explain"
"i dont need one he deserved it fully"

You started to walk to Fundy and hugged him

"im sorry y/n"

"hey its ok i forgive you"

"we should go now"

"ya we should to stop this mess"

He giggled

"ya we should get going"

"i guess we explain what happened"

"yep"

They both got home and stopped y/n's nose from bleeding and expanded what happen.

word count : 412

hola uhh idk oh Amazon music knows me

ya thats it byeeeeeeeeee

-Ky