sleep - wilbur

sleep something y/n doesn't do much. They will stay up for 3 or 4 days then crash when working. It was a on going thing until they met Wilbur. Wilbur helped y/n to fix there sleep schedule and they fixed it but a year later they lost there schedule and was back to staying up for 3 or 4 days then crash when working. About 3 years of dating Wilbur and y/n moved in together. y/n's sleep schedule got worse now staying up for weeks and falling asleep. Wilbur was getting worried about them. Today was the 7th day of not sleeping. They where streaming with Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur tired as f. The stream knew that Wilbur and y/n was dating and living in the same house. y/n was getting tired more and more soon everyone in the vc and everyone's chats catching on that they where tired but y/n was denies that they are. about 2 hours in there eyes where not staying open soon they fully close. y/n falls right on there keyboard. Wilbur knew what happened so he ended his stream and went into your room to end yours too.

"hey chat i think that's going to be it for today u/n fell asleep bye guys"

he ended the stream and picked them up and put them in there bed soon falling asleep too.

word count : 237
hiii so i use amazon music cus ya anyways i found out that TUBBOS SONG IS FINALLY ON SO IF U USE AMAZON MUSIC GO CHECK IT OUT ITS CALLED Death Hole or just use link byeeeeeeeeeeee

-Ky

Check out "Death Hole" by Precious Jewel Amor on Amazon Music. https://music.amazon.com/albums/B08NK4GKNG?do=play&trackAsin=B08NK5XBTT&ref=dm_sh_XL9njn9oCJ7IudFfy1hb4eoes