Christmas - All

December 25 Christmas day the first year y/n was with all there friends on Christmas. Its different not being around family on this day but there parents are on the older side so for y/n and there parents to be safe y/n did not go. The group was Wilbur, Nikki, Fundy, Dream, Sapnap, George, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Antfrost, Eret, Quackity, Karl, Punz and y/n. It was a hectic group yes but was it going to be fun yes. They all stayed at y/n's house for the day since they where the only house with someone else not living let alone having there own house. They all came surprisingly at 8 but all bouncing off the walls. Looks like they where happy. All 15 people grabbed the 225 gifts out of there cars and brought them into y/n's living room. When all 225 gifts where into the house y/n ran upstairs to grab there gifts. Soon when everyone was settled in they started handing out the gifts. First the kids got to open there's then the adults. soon everyone was done opening there gifts and they sat on the couch watching the Christmas movie soon everyone falling asleep.

word count : 204
MERRY CHRISTMAS ya ik i'm late but still i hope ur day was good and ya now byeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Ky