somniphobia - eret

WRITERS NOTE: HI ITS FEE AGAIN ANYWAYDHDNDBRID , IM WRITING THIS CAUSE AND OLD FRIEND HAS somniphobia (totally didnt copy and paste that) BUT YEAH
IM NOT GOOD WITH WRITING 💔 IM A CRACKFIC ERITER, ANYWAYS ENOJY IG

TW: somniphobia (idk if its a tw but i still put it), panic attack
---------------------------

y/n has somniphobia,they already told their s/o eret, but they only brought it up once, so here they are, sitting in their gaming chair at 1:27 am, drinking coffee to prevent them from falling asleep. sleep made their skin crawl, the thought of it made them panic. they snapped back to reality when they heard Erets voice echo through the hall. "all right chat! im gonna head to bed now!.." they dropped their mug and everything became a blur. "nononono, its not time for it." they started to cry, soon it was hard for them to breathe.

Eret closed up the stream and left the room. he headed to the bedroom to find it empty, they were confused but headed to y/ns office. she opened the door and was horrified.
y/n was having a panic attack. eret quickly ran up to them and held them in her arms. "shhhh... breathe with me.." he said as she helped slow their breathing. y/n breathed with eret, slowing their breathing down and continued to focuse on erets breathing, trying to match it.

y/n calmed down and clung on to eret. "now, ehat happened prince/princess?.." they asked as she rubbed y/ns back. "i don't wanna sleep..." eret softly sighed, "your somniphobia?" he asked and y/n quickly noded. "well im right here, it's gonna be okay.." eret said and y/n softly smiled, knowing that eret would be there to protect them.

---------------------------
EW I HATED THE ENDING 💔

---------------------------EW I HATED THE ENDING 💔