sweet dreams - dream

haha ya this isn't a soft one at all anyways
TW: KIDNAPPING, KNIVES, BLOOD, DEATH, GORE
ENJOY

Darkness. Thats all she saw. Darkness. She didn't know where she was at all. She also didn't remember how she got into this dark room that looked like someones basement. The only thing she heard was the soft hum of a air conditioner that was right above her. She hasn't eaten anything in awhile besides for small meals of food that a random person gave to her everyday. She couldn't drink anything too. The only thing she could do was hear, look around and well breathe. She lost track of days as there was no outside light at all. It was pitched black. She soon heard the crack of a floorboard that she would always Heard each day. She saw a figure in the shadows.
"so y/n what should i do with you. Should i cut your arm"
The figure pulled out a knife and press the cold blade on her arm and made a small cut on her arm.
"or should i choke you to death"
They put their hand around her neck and squeeze.
"or even better why dont i stab you to death"
"Who are you"
her throat was dry and it hurt to speak
"oh so you do talk remember dream because im him"
Dream her childhood friend soon maybe killing her.
"just do it dream kill me"
"whatever you say"
Dream pulled up the knife and stabbed her right in the stomach. The blood started to pour out leaving her shirt the red color of the blood. The floor getting droplets of the warm red liquid from her stomach. The last thing she Heard was the last thing she wanted to hear from his mouth
"sweet dreams"

word count : 300