late night drives - Nikki

Pretend that Nikki and u live in the us
It was a night where both you and Nikki just couldn't sleep and also bored out of your minds. Until you had a idea.
"hey Nikki"
"yes n/n"
"what if we take my car and go for a late night drive?"
"thats not a bad idea actually"
"lets go then"
They both got there shoes and one of the other persons sweaters and walked out of the house and locking the front door. Both Nikki and y/n hopped in the car. Y/n pushed on the clutch pedal and moved the gear shift to make sure it was in neutral. She then turned the key while still holding the clutch. (mmmmm manual cars)
"hand please"
Nikki gave y/n her hand. y/n put Nikkis hand onto the gear shift then y/n's hand on top of hers.
She put the car in reverse and started to back out of there house. y/n started to drive down random roads shifting when she needed to.

"do you want to learn how to drive my car?"

Nikki nodded her head. Y/n Hopped out of the car and into the passenger seat while Nikki slowly got into the driver's seat. Y/n then took the key out of the hole and told her how to start the car. Then they started to work on driving the car until it was 12. They switch seats and started to drive home.

word count : 231

idk about this but im in school and theres nothing to do sooooooo u get this ok thats it byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Ky