pinky toe - Techno

Techno was streaming like he usually does and you where watching it when you had to go to the bathroom. while you where walking to the bathroom you hit the corner of the wall very hard and you screamed in pain.
"Fucking shit ow"
you continue walking to the bathroom in pain. You did your business but when you where walking back to the living room you fell to the ground crying in pain.
"guys ill be back there was a big thud i'm going to check to see what it was."
He found you on the floor crying in pain
"hey y/n what's wrong"
You point to your toe. he moved you toe around as you cried from the pain. Dave got up and went back into his room
"Hey I got to go my girlfriend broke her toe"
He ended stream. He left the room and went back to you.
"hey i know you hate the Hospital but you need to go"
techno picked you up got your crocs on and put you in the car. He drove to the hospital and picked you up again and went to the front desk. When he was done he brought you in to a chair and sat right next to you holding your hand.
"y/n?"
You walked into the room holding techno's hand. they asked a few questions and brought in the x-ray. 3 hours later of wating you found out you had a broken pinky toe. They put the boot on your foot and you left the Hospital. Before you went home techno went to go get you chocolate. You got home and snugging before falling asleep on his chest.

word count : 284

Hiiii so i just wanted to say thank you for all the reads for the book it means a lot to me even though there's not a lot i thought i wasn't to get any reads. also i got inspired for this one bc over the summer i broke my collarbone skateboarding and i was in this backpack looking brace but ya byeee