My Winner - Wilbur

A/n: Before we start I would like to say that im one out of the fandom but I still keep up with some of them (wilbur ranboo jschlatt) So ill write for them still as from time to time I do still check up on them but its going to be rare updates. Two this is a F1 Driver!Reader story so I hope you enjoy. Also ig warning for Monaco 22 spoilers and cursing Enjoy!
Word count:1148

You were sitting in your driver room at your home race, Monaco. The first street race of the season this year. The track is know for the Monaco hairpin and a hard track for overtaking to be done. It was both you and Wilbur in the room . You drove under Red Bull With your number 15. Your race was looking good for today. You had gotten pole yesterday during qualifying the collision that happened with Carlos came in handy to secure your position for the race today. Your Monegasque friend, Charles was locking the front row with you with your teammate Max was p4. The race was looking like a clear dry race when you had walked into the paddock. As you continued to get ready for your race you had someone knocking at your door.
"Y/n we got to go grid lineup is starting soon!"
You opened the door to see your trainer at your door waiting for you. As you where walking out Wilbur followed you carrying your helmet, HANS Device, radio earbuds and your balaclava in one hand and your gloves in another. As you got outside of the team building and into the paddock you looked up to the dark clouds sitting over your country that you love so much. You all walked over to your side of the garage. You started to undo your fireproof sute that was rapped around your waist and put it on fully. Your trainer walked away from both you and Wilbur as you both walked over to the corner where you would always get ready. Taking the earpbuds from him you put them in then plugging them into the wire that came out of your fireproof sute. You then put on HANS Device on your shoulders waiting until you got in the car to put on your balaclava and helmet. You looked at Will for alittle before you gave him a kiss. Your time together was gone as the timer went off in the garage telling both of you it was time to go. You walked over to the car and hopped in. Your steering weel was put in once you got in. You then put on your balaclava helmet and gloves. Will gave you a kiss on the top of your helmet laughing when you saw him struggle trying to because of the Halo in the way. Soon it was time for you to go to the Pitlane exit before the green light went on. You put your visor down and you started the car. Soon you pulled out of the garage and out of the pitlane going to your position on the grid. Time flew by fast and you where going to start the race but then it was it was postponed as it was raining too much. More time past as you where still on the grid having little droplets fall on you from the umbrella over you. Soon it started as soon as it ended. The formation lap being led by the safety car until the red flag was pulled out and you where back in the pitlane. As you were driving back you asked your race engineer if there's another fireproof sute for you.
"Im fucking soked from the rain is there another suit for me?"
"Yes y/n theirs one waiting for you with Wilbur."
As you came to the pits and giving the go ahead to get out you ran to the garage to grab your extra race suit to put it on a quick as possible. As you waited for Race control to give their opinion on the race you sat next to Will with your head on his shoulder as you talked to your strategists about pit strategy's and race strategy's as it was a wet race now. Soon you were given the 10 minute warning and you quickly got onto the car waiting for the safety car to pull out.  Once it did you followed it around the track.  The race became a rolling start right before you reached the pitlane entrance.  Once you pass the safety car line you pushed the pedal all the way down and sped off into the distance.  You ended up in second during lap 5 and at lap 17 you pitted onto inters putting you in 4th infront of Geroge.  The race wasn't so jam packed you got back to 2th intil Charles pitted having you in first.  On lap 23 your team did a double stack pit outing both you and Max on hards.  Soon on lap 27 a safety car was called as Mick Schumacher had a nasty crash but it was soon red flags on the track.  You where back following the safety car for another rolling start.  When the race started again you where out of sight for Carlos who was p2.  You soon saw your team hanging on the fence celebrating you Monaco win.  Your first home race win.
"P1 Y/N WELL DONE!"
"HOLY SHIT I FUCKING DID IT"
As you pulled into parc ferme and infront the number 1.  You got out of the car and ran to your team jumping into their arms as they all patted your helmet and back.  Soon you saw Will come to the front of the crowd.  You looked him in the eyes before he hugged you.
"I did it Will I won!"
"You did my love now go get that trophy!"
He pulled you back and kissed the top of your helmet.  He let go of you and you walked over to get weigh and then walk over to the cool off room.  When you got the the podium and the national anthem started to play you couldn't hold it together anymore as you broke down in tears.  When they handed you the trophy you threw it in the air befor catching it.  Soon the champagne was sprayed all over you by both Carlos and Max.  You sprayed it on them before taking a big swig of it.  Once the photos where taken you sat on the podium for alittle before getting off.  You saw Will waiting for you.  Once you reached him you gave in a proper kiss.  Soaking him in the process.
"My winner"
He kissed you one last time before speaking again.
"You taste like champagne."
You giggled alittle before walking hand in hand to your media duties.

A/n its 12 and I need to be up at 7 tomorrow hope you liked it thats all

DRINK SOME WATER AND HAVE A SNACK
love y'all <3
-Ky<3