just dance - punz

Your a famous dancer across the world and Punz your boyfriend comes to every competition and every video that you shoot for music videos. it's very stressful getting calls all the time then all the sprained ankles and all of that it's not fun. All of this started because of one game just dance. One day at 3 in the afternoon you got a phone call.
"hello?"
"hi is this y/n?"
"yes yes this is"
"hi i'm Lauren and i work for ubisoft on the just dance side we where wondering if we could have you as a coach for just dance 2021?"
"i would love that. I'll give you my Email so you could send me the info"
"ok ready when you are"
"ok it's AEMAIL@gmail.com"
"ok thank you so much hope you have a good rest of your day"
"you too"
beep
at this point your dream has came true being a coach for just dance so at this point you had to tell punz. You ran down the stairs in lighting speed skipping 5 steps yes FIVE.
"guess who i just got a deal with"
"who"
"just dance"
"that's amazing y/n isn't that your dream"
"ya"
"when do you start?"
"umm i don't know let me check"
you checked you email.

justdance@gmail.com
info DO NOT THROW OUT
hello y/n,
We have chosen you to be the next coach in a duo and quads for the songs Paca dance and uno. Please come around to SOME RANDOM STREET NAME on DATE at TIME. If you can not come on this date and time please call us back at ***-***-****. We are very happy to have you on are team.

from,
The just dance team

"it's tomorrow"
"so why don't we just cuddle tonight."
"that sounds nice"
you both got undressed and got in bed soon falling asleep.

The next day

Today was the day that you where going to learn and shoot the dances. Once you both woke up fully you got dressed and got into the car. Once you got to the studio and sined in you where brought into a room to practice the dance while Punz wated in the filming room. After about 4 hours of learning the dance you got into the costume and put the white paint on and then the blue glove to represent your right hand lastly you put on your wig , glasses and shoes. You started shooting that was hard dust the other person forgot there moves then your wig fell off then when nothing bad happened they where not filming. that just shows that where humans we make mistakes. After about 2 hours of filing you had the final product and it looked really good.

But you had to do the process again but for the second song you dident have to get into a costume since there going to be digital art. but it still did take 5 hours to learn the dance. Recording wasn't that bad it took about a hour. the final project was good again you where the pink one.

after 11 hours of stress on your body you where done and you could relax for a week before starting up again.

word count : 541

i'm so tired rn but i got to do wat i got to do i can't even finish mym sentence o me phoned going to die thisisrellyfunnyicantspellorputspacesinmysentencenoimnotspeakingatlightingnspeedimjustbeijglazyanyeways well ime nots lazys byeeeeeeeeeeee

this is tired Ky saying goodbye for tonight
-Ky