food - Technoblade

request by iswearimnotasimp

y/n is the (ur gender) bbh there wholesome, helps everyone they can, does not swears at all and they try to not hurt people's feelings they are the (ur gender) bad. But how does that work out when there dating the blood god himself Techno. Whenever there alone he goes really soft for them like really really soft. Everybody knows about them because one day they forgot that he was streaming and went into the room grabbing something and they herd them. So they say hi to the stream now once and awhile. One day he was streaming late so like the sweet person they are they made him food and instead of making him comedown do eat they brought it to him because you know he has kids to kill. When they got to his door they knocked lightly.

"come in"

it was very muffled but they could still here it. They opened the door and started talking to him not reising that his mic isn't muted.

"I made you food"

"thank you n/n"

He placed down the food and gave them a hug then kissed there forehead.

"i love you"

it was a soft one very soft one.

"i love you too"

they matched the same exact tone as him. When they both looked over at chat it was just filled with aw's.

"hey chat im going to eat now ill stream tomorrow ok bye guys"

"byeeeeee"

he ended the stream

"you know you didn't have to do that right"

"i know i just want to spend time with you"

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's the sweetest thing you've said in a while"

"hey where not on stream stop trying to farm aw's"

"ya but i can be wholesome cant i"

"no that's what i like about you. you being wholesome"

"a-"

he covered there mouth

"no no more aws"

"come on lets go eat"

they both went down stairs and ate together.

"hey y/n"

"ya"

he made grabby hands and they waddle over to him like a penguin.

"has mr.blood god gone soft for the (ur gender) bbh?"

"shhhhhh your ruining the moment"

He picked them up and brought them into there shared room soon y/n falling asleep on his shoulder.

"goodnight my (ur gender) bad"

word count : 383
woo i wrote most of this in school anyways umm new story coming out soon maybe hmmmmm byeeeeeeeeeee
-Ky

mcyt x reader oneshot (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara