married? - Georgenotfound

Woops I'm sorry but I got inspiration from FlyingF4lcon thank you to the person that pointed it out and I'm sorry for not doing this when I first put this out anyways on to the story

You and George have known each other since 8th grade when he tripped walking out side and cut his nose open. Now he has a scar on the bridge of his nose. Then the first year of high school he asked you to be his girlfriend. No one believe in you guys that you would last but look at you guys now a year ago you got married. But no one knows about you and George. See it's been a secret because privacy is a thing. Every stream he takes off his wedding ring but this time he didn't. He was scratching his scar when dream notice the ring.

"Hey George whats that on you hand"
"What"
"GEORGE IS THAT A WEDDING RING"

Shit

"Hey I'm going to be back quick"

He ran downstairs to tell you but you where watching his stream.

"Hey I accide-"
"It's ok they where going to figure out soon anyways why don't I go say hi to the stream and talk about it"
"Sound good"

They both walked up the stairs hand in hand. George walked into frame first and moved his mic a little back and then pat his lap so you could sit.

"This is y/n my wife"
"Hi"

You where talking to chat and Dream about how you met. Soon you see george schraching his scar again it's a bad habit he has and you tell him to stop meny times during the day. So you slap his hand.

"Stop schraching it George how meny times do I have to tell you."
"Sorry"

You talked for a little while untill it was 1 in the morning

"That's going to be it bye guys"
"Byeeee"

Once the stream ended george went on twitter and saw that you where trending and dream tweeted

"George left me for y/n going dark dhmu"

You knew that you had to replay

@y/nnotfound

He left you a long time ago pissbaby suck it up

You and George started laughing. Soon after your laughing fit you fell asleep on georges lap.

"I love you n/n"

Word count : 351