concert - Wilbur

It was a week before your concert. You had a large community for your music. This time you where brought to Tomorrowland a very big place to have concerts for the type of music you make. You made EDM or Electronic dance music it was very upbeat and you loved it. Though you did also have a large community for gaming mostly Minecraft. This is how you met Wilbur. you where one of the first people on the Dream SMP being Sapnaps older sister. When Wilbur first joined you became very good friends. It was a you could tell him everything friendship. You may have had a little crush on Wilbur. One day you where watching his stream and you reckoned the into music in till you realize that it was your music. You decided to donate to him asking if he knew y/m/n (your music name couldn't think of a name just make it up).
"thank you sunflower for the $5 yes i do know y/m/n there my favorite"
Right after he said that you called him and started playing one of your songs.
"hold up you know y/m/n y/n?"
"ok i'm going to brake your mind but i am them"
"no way"
"yep"
After he was done streaming you gave him a sample of one of your new songs with Timmy Trumpet. (i really recommend listening to his music it's really good) the song wasn't going to be released in till your first day of Tomorrowland. Three days before the first day you decided to get front row for the first day since he said that he couldn't afford it. you called Wilbur to tell him.
one ring
two rings
three-
"hello"
hey wil"
"did you need something"
"no i wanted to tell you something"
"oh i do too"
"ok you go first"
"no you do y/n"
"ok fine so you know how you really like my music right"
"right"
"and you said that you would love to go but you couldn't afford it"
"ya"
"i may or may not have got you found row with back stage"
"hold up are you for real"
"yep"
"HOW"
"simple don't give away the free ticket this time"
"omg y/n thank you so much i've been wanted to see on of your shows for so long"
"now what did you want to tell me"

Wilburs POV (wow a change of povs)

How could i tell them now after what they just did plus what if they don't feel the same

"Wilbur you ok buddy"
"oh ya i'm good"
"so what did you want to tell me"
"y/n i like you like like like you and if you don't feel the same way that's fine"
"Wilbur i like like you too"

your pov

i never thought he would feel the same way i thought he just thought of me as a friend but i guess not

time skip

today was the first day of the 3 long days 9 to 12 playing my music and being all awake throwing cake at people's faces (got idea from Steve Aoki he will throw a cake at people) it was 2 hours before people would start filling in. You where in the back finishing the song order and when Timmy Trumpet would come on. Wilbur came an hour before siting in the back with you watching you finish up. It was 5 minutes before it would start Wilbur was in the crowd now watching the count down go down.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
your music started playing. You where the only one who had permission to stream the concert on Twitch but there was no vod. While one of your songs where playing your cake got handed out to you someone got hit it the face. Then when Timmy Trumpet came out everyone freaked out and loved the song. As you where nearing the end you called Wilbur out.
"I see someone in the crowd that looks very familiar"
you pointed to him
"you right there the one in the yellow jumper come up here"
you helped him on
"now every one watching at home or even live some of you may recognize this man here this is Wilbur Soot i won't go too deep into it but ya he's my friend and when i found out he likes my music i decided to make him a song so here we go"
you started playing the song. After the song was over you kissed him on the cheeks as he went a shade of red that you never see before. You say that it was a great first day as you and Wilbur went back stage so people can take pictures with you and try to hand youa drink but you would refuse it. when you where done you walked out hand in hand to the hotel and you had a room together to make it cheaper. instead of falling asleep on your bed you fell asleep on Wilburs chest the last thing you head was
"i love you"
Day 2 went the same as day one went but day 3 was the best. At the end of day 3 Wilbur Kissed you on the lips in front of all your fans. After the kiss he whispered something in your ear so no one can hear it beside for you.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Wilbur"

word count : 921
woooo over 900 words i'm running out of ideas so please request something with someone please i would love that thank you also sorry if you can't relate to this one i've wanted to do this one but i've kind of pushed it away so ya hope u liked it byeeeeeee