baby - Sapnap

i call Sapnap Nick

You feel sick you rush to the bathroom because you feel like you have to puke and you do. You wonder if you where pregnant so you went to get a test. You wait for the test to have a reading and they all say positive! You cry tears of joy. You had to find a way to tell Nick but first you scheduled an appointment with the doctor. You hid the test in your dresser so he wouldn't find them. it was the next day and you had your appointment. You found out that you where 3 weeks. When you where done you went to dollar tree to get supplies to surprise Nick. He finished streaming and found a poster that had a little note on it. It said "looks like you found me. Let's play a little game go to the place that y/n hangs out he most" That was the living room. Nick found another little note that said "now that you found me go to the place that she always spends doing her favorite thing besides playing minecraft" That was your desk since you loved drawing. When he got to your desk he saw a drawing of 3 people one that looked like you one that looked like him and one that was tiny and looked like a kid.
"y/n"
"yes Nick"
"can you come here please"
"ya"
"what where you drawing"
"flip the page"
"what if i don't want to"
"please Nick just flip the page you'll like it"
Nick flipped the page and read what was on the back and then looked at you. You shook your head and Nick brought you into a hug

time skip (9 months later)

Nick was out getting stuff when you where home when your water broke. You called Nick.
"Nick come home quick"
"why did something happen"
"Yes my water broke"
"y/n i'm on my way"
"just make it quick please"
He made it home and you hoped into the car. you made it to the hospital in time. 3 hours later on march 15 you have a baby girl named b/n (baby name) safe in your and Nicks arms.

word count : 367

please could you give me suggestions i'm running out of ideas and i want to here from you byeeee