Just a little cut - Dream

I call dream clay ok ya oh

TW : Blood , Knifes , Stitches , hospital ,seeing bones , cussing

Y/n was cooking food for clay her boyfriend. She was chopping food when

"FUCK!"

Ya they where not paying attention and cut 3 of there fingers. Nice going y/n good job.

"shit shit fucking shit ow shit shit shit fuck shit shit FUCKING SHIT!"

When Clay head them yell for the second time he ran into the kitchen to see you panicking with drops of blood on the floor holding your hand.

"hey what happened"

in these situations you kinda become Minx but we don't talk about that.

"I fucking cut my self what does it look like"

when he looked at the counter he saw a knife with blood all over it and the cutting board also had blood on it too.

"let me see"

When he saw your hand he could see the three bones.

"come on let's go"
"where"
"hospital"
"mk carry me to car"

He put on yours and his crocs and picked you up to the car. When you got to the hospital you got a room relative quickly and you also got a doctor quick too.

"so what happened"
"so i was cutting food and i wasn't paying attention and i cut my 3 fingers pretty bad"
"ok let's have a look"

When the doctor saw your hand he knew that it needed stitches i mean it was layers of skin that got cut through.

"so your going to need stitches"

you shook your head.

he left to get the stuff. When he came back he did it quick.

"so if in a week you can't move your fingers then nerves where broken you won't be able to move them ever again (don't take me word for this idk how this shit works)"
"ok thank you for the help"

he nodded. You hoped into the car with clay and went home. and after a week you could move your fingers.

word count : 333

woah 333 anyways umm take this

pee pee poo poo

just killed a woman felling good

tubbo in a box what will he do

follow me tiktok @kyis_here

ok i'm done byeeeeeeee
-Ky