wrestling - sapnap

i'm sorry that it's wrestling again i just had this thought oh also i call him Nick
TW: blood, crazy ass, cursing, hospital, and surgery

y/n Hardy the craziest in the women's division she will jump off of the building if she needed to. she's the sister of Matt Hardy The Broken Matt Hardy He never dies. but her boyfriend Nick or Matt don't stop her from her dreams. If she wants to do something she can there not stopping her so when she was facing the second crazy person in the women's division they said
"this is your chance to get the belt so go for it"
who is this person you may ask well it's Nyla Rose. She will bring out a kendo stick and wip you with it and those bitches hurt. anyways it was the main event there was no disqualification so they could mess with anything. the one thing y/n grabs it her bat she used it to shatter Dr.Britt baker D.MD's teeth AND SHES A DENTIST. She also broke Brandys nose and knee with her bat Cody was not happy with her. y/n was going out first into the ring with Matt as backup then Nyla. The match was ok at first until y/n chopped Nyla so hard that she was knock off her feet. That got her fed up so she grabbed the thumb tacks and spread it across the ring. Nick watching in your locker room shaking out of fear. Nyla tried to give you a brain buster on the tacks but it didn't work and you landed perfectly. Nyla screamed in pain. y/n took this time to grab her trusty bat and shattered Nyla's knee but Nyla had something up her sleeve. y/n got blind attack with and intrustle chair on her left shoulder and left knee. they where already mess up but now there more mess up. but y/n doesn't give up like that. She dragged Nyla to the ramp to give her the brain buster but there was a minor problem. the ramp collapsed under them. y/ns leg and arm got twisted really bad she was also bleeding from her face a lot like gushing blood. Nick in the back couldn't look anymore. y/n wasn't past out but Nyla is so she dragged Nyla back in the ring to get the pin and she won. When y/n hurd the bell she collapsed in the ring trying to stand up. The ref came up to her to help her. Then the ringside doctor came over with Matt. Soon a stretcher was called.
"Matt go bring Nick to the ambulance"
he nodded. The stretcher came and i was rushed into the ambulance Nick being there already and Matt in his car meeting us at the hospital. When they got there y/n was rushed into a room not alowing Nick or matt into it. then y/n was weald into a surgery room for emergency surgery. while y/n was geting surgery a doctor came to talk to Nick and Matt.
"hello good to see you again Hardy Family and Nick"
Your Family are here a lot your really crazy in wrestling and Nick tags along sometimes.
"nice to see you to"
they both said
"so y/ns shoulder has gotten worse since the last time and her knee is also shattered. She will be geting a new knee cap in place right now and she'll have plates in what's left of her shoulder"
"nothing else right?"
"no she also has a broken rib,a concussion,twisted wrist and ankle,and lots and lots of bruising. We also stitched up her head"
"how long do you think it will take?"
Nick asked
"about 4 to 5 more hours. you can both go home we will call you both when she's awake."
"ok thank you"
After hours of wating they both got the call and rushed to the hospital to see her. Matt was the first one there.
"hello ms.crazy"
"heyy mr.crazy how's it going"
"good but the real question is how are you"
"i'm fine just in pain"
Then Nick came
"i'll leave you to alone love you y/n stay safe"
"love you too Matt"
"well hello mr"
"hey how bad was it"
"not that bad but everything hurts"
they talked for awhile before a doctor came in.
"y/n your released you can go home"
"thank you have a nice night"
they got all there stuff and got into the car. When they got home they relax.

time skip

it's been about 4 days since dynamite where y/n was badly injured so she decided to give an update.
"hi guys so if you watch the last Dynamite you saw that i fell into the ramp. yes i did live i'm just in much pain um you won't see me for a month or two because i shaders my knee with twisted wrist and ankle also my shoulder got worse but that's it"
when you where done you got into bed falling asleep with Nick kissing your scars.

word count : 859
woah 2 in one day plus 800 words that's pog anyways everything hurts so i'm going to bed your prob not going to see me tom so happy early thanksgiving byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Ky

oh also if u want more info an aew go check out allelitewrestling.com ya that's it