election - jschlatt 

"the first thing is to revoke citizenship of L'Manburg from Tommyinnit and Wilbur Soot!"
Everyone was running after them as they tried to get away you where about to go run after them but you where told to stay by Schlatt. You tried to run but you where held off by Tubbo.
"WHY CANT I GO WHY! EVERYONE ELSE GOT TO GO BUT IM HELD BACK WHY!"
"sit down y/n"
You sat down resisting to run but you don't so you dont get hurt.
"I want you to go grab some supplies and get everyone back to the white house"
"why should I"
You said that very nasty pissing off Schlatt
"now you listen to me y/n they are nothing to you forget about them you work for me now"
you just sat there
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME Y/N"
you shook your head
"now go and do what i told you to do"
you sat there in silence
"NOW" you walk out and got everything and everyone he told you to. When you left Schlatt sat there with his face in his hand with quackity rubbing his back.
"why was i so hard on them"
after 3 minutes you came back with everyone and everything Schlatt ask for. When you where walking to him he noticed that you where holding your arm. he gave everyone a task to do besides for you. When everyone left Schlatt walked up to you.
"what happen y/n"
"it's nothing Schlatt"
"really let me see"
Schlatt moved your hand away from your are and saw that you had a big cut along your arm.
"what happen to your arm?"
"Fundy hit me but it was on accident he didn't mean it"
"and why isn't it cleaned or have a bandage on it?"
"I said i was fine and that it wasent that bad"
He looked mor into it and it was infected. Schlatt poked it as you held back tears. He grabbed some water and bandages. When he was done you hugged him as a thank you. Schlatt hugged you back but then moved you back a little and kissed you the kiss that you have been wating for finally came.

word count : 370

i'm not dead hii so yes ik this is a late one to post but i was blank in till that came to mind so ya also an update on my eric pic i've finished it and this is what it looks like

byeeeeeeeeeee