Chapter 18

We stayed out for almost 4 hours tonight. Now we're home watching movies.

"I think I might Go visit my parents tomorrow, haven't seen them in A while." I said Grabbing another handful of popcorn. 

"Wanna Come?" I asked Max who was now trying to steal the bowl of popcorn. 

"Sure. Now hand it over." He laughed

I just giggled and handed him the bowl.  He happily accepted it before shoving a handful into his mouth. 

 "I'm Going to bed, You coming?" I ask him.

"If thats ok with you." He said standing up.

I just nodded before heading into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 5:30am.

"Max get up." I said hitting his shoulder.

"Whatttt?" He Groaned. 

"I'm gonna go work with Gypsy, wanna come?" I asked. 

"Sure." He said setting up. 

"we'll just get breakfast  on the way to my folks house." I smiled

He nodded and put his Shirt on. 

I got up and got dressed. (On the top Or side. <3 )

I walked out to the barn, getting Gypsy out of her stall. 

"Hey baby girl." I said patting her neck. 

I took her over to the inside arena, I would take her out to the round pin but if she trips I dont want her to hit her head. I hooked on a lead.  Today I'm just gonna walk her around the arena. 

"Good Girl." I smiled patting her neck. 

After about an hour I figure Gypsy was wore out, but we are making progress thats all I could ask for. 

"you guys did amazing." Max smiled as I walked out of the arena he patted gypsy on the back. 

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Lets head out." I say after putting Gypsy back in her stall then locking it.

"Mmk We taking your truck or mine?" He asked.

"Mine." I smiled

"OK lets roll."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys short I know Im so sorry I had to post someting for ya'll. I havent been posting becase It's been telling me my story was deleted so I emailed Wattpad and We finally figured everything out, Thank Goodness. Next Chapter will be out soon as possible :)
Question of th chapter! :D What breed of horse do you own, Or what is your favorite breed of horse! <3
Leave in the comments your awnser! :D <3
||Unedited||