Barrel racing dream!

Rozzy POV

I sat in the barn quietly as I waited for the call. My phone rang. 'Carl' popped up on the screen bout' time she called.

"So, where are you?" I ask as she was late.

"I'm coming but Coal wouldn't go in the damn trailer." she said she sounded tired.

We said a quick 'bye' and I went a head and saddled up Gypsy, my black and white paint. I put the bridle on and lead her to the arena for a quick little ride. I rode around the arena bout' three times before Carl ran In the barn. I laughed as Coal, her pure black quarter horse was pulling strings of hair out of her bun. I got off Gypsy and went over to her.

"Rough mornin'?" I ask a smirk on my face.

"Shut up." she said tying up Coal and taking his halter off.

After about 10-15 mins she had him ready. We tied are horses up on an old post as we sat up barrels. I went over to Gypsy and Coal.

"You going first?" she shook her head 'yea' then got on Coal.

She went in the arena at the starting point 'go' I said as I started my timer. She took off around the three barrels then back to the start. She looked over at me.

"You got 24.05 secs." I said she sighed. My turn I got up on Gypsy and headed to te starting point.

Carl's POV

She went to the starting point and got ready. 'go' I said as she took off. she lapped the three barrels coming close to the second barrel. I stopped the timer as she got back. she looked over to me.

"You got a 17.00 sec score." I said smiling she did a little fist pump and then went and started petting Gypsy.

🐴🇺🇸🐴🇺🇸🐴🇺🇸🐴🇺🇸🐴🇺🇸🐴🇺🇸

Hey if y'all like this book comment, vote, and follow me. Ill post the next chapter soon as possible