Chapter 4

Kasi pov

I heard the door open and I took off down the stairs. I saw Rozzy come through the door with a ace rap rapped around her ankle.

"omg what happned?" i asked runing up to her.

" Gypsy sliped and I landed on my ankel." She told me and the others as she smiled

"how the hell are you smiling!" corey said loudly.

She shrugged her shoulders and woddled up the stairs.
We all stood there in silience no one talked we all just stood there looking up the stairs.

Rozzy POV

I walked up the stairs and went in my room. I sat on my bed and my phone viberated as So What By Pink played.
I looked at the screen it said 'Max The Sexy One' I laughed at the name and hit 'awnser'
r
M:Hey do you wanna meet up at the barn tomarrow
R:sure what time
M:10:00
R:kk see ya then
M:kk bye
R:Bye

After that I smiled and wobbled down the stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl on the table.
I ate it then went to the frige and grabbed an bottle of water.
I drank it and headed back up to my room I grabbed my laptop and went on twitter.
After I was done I laid Down and driffted off to sleep.

Mandi POV

I layed my head down on Coreys chest as we watched Vampire Diarys. He started getting bored as he kept drifting off.

"are you nervous about RavenWood?" he asked as he kissed my forhead.

"not really i think its gonna be fun to compete with all the girls." I answer truthfully.

I looked up to see him asleep. I smiled down at him as his lips moved when he let out a breath. I then picked him up and carried
him to a guest-room down the hall in Rozzy's house. I put him down on the bed and covered him up.
I walked around and layed in the bed. I pulled the covers over me as Corey rapped his arms over my waist.
I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

Carl POV

I layed on my bed as I was facetiming Zion. He's on Vacation for now but he's coming home to see me run in RavenWood.I really miss-
his touch and smell. Oddly enough he smelt like chocolate but with a different kind of smell added into it. I smiled till the screan went black.
I got a text soon later telling me he was sorry his ipod died. I said it was ok and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I brushed them I
went in my room and layed back down and drifted to sleep.

🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎🐴🐎

hey guys next chapter 2 votes and 2 comments please! thx y'all