Chapter 2

Rozzy POV

After practice Carl came home with me to stay the night. I woke up at 10:00 to get ready to go meet Kasi and Mandi. I pushed Carl off the bed and got in the shower before her. I washed and all that good stuff and got out dried off and got dressed in light blue jeans, a green tank-top with a blue jean vest over it then put on my black and blue Justin boots. When I came out I looked at my reflection my brownish red curly hair falling to mid back. My bright brown eyes. I heard Carl open the bath room door. She had light brown hair that fell to the bottom of her shoulder blades and dark brown eyes with long eye lashes.

"Are we still meeting up with Kasi and Mandi?" she asked drying her hair.

"Yea at b&s." I say brushing my hair out and throwing it in to my bun.

After we finished we went out and got in my red four-door Chevy. I put the keys in and started up. Carl turned The radio on and midnight memories by one direction came on. Carl and I screamed the lyrics as we pulled up to the little little store I turned off the truck and got out. We went In to see Mandi and Kasi setting there. Kasi had red hair with blue green eyes. Mandi had dark brown hair with blue green eyes too.

"Hey guys." Kasi and Mandi said giving us hugs.

We all sat down and started talking about the next rodeo down In RavenWood WV. We were all planing on going. We all barrel race but we all do some other things. Kasi has a bay Arabian name Star. Mandi has a black and white spotted Appaloosa named Rocky. The bell rang on the door as someone walked in I turned around to see Mandi's boyfriend Corey there so cute together. He walked over and sat beside her and kissed her cheek she smiled. He came around and gave me a hug. Then he stuck up his middle finger at Carl we all laughed as she returned the favor. Corey has short dark brown hair with dark brown eyes as well. He drives a crappy old rusted out no good piece of crap ugly broke down good good for nothing ford. (Sorry don't like fords). He usually goes to the rodeos to support us girls.

"Well Mandi you need a ride home?" Corey asked, Mandi stared at him.

"You think I'm riding in that no good piece of shat?" She said looking at him seriously.

"Fine then ill see you soon." he said pecking her on the lips.

"Aweee!" Kasi squealed smiling at them.

" douche you ruined the moment." I said laughing along with Mandi Corey and Carl.

We all said are byes and he left I am the only single Pringle in are little group.
Kasi's dating Caleb. Carl is dating Zion. Mandi of course is dating Corey. why fall in love when you can fall In chocolate. We all went to Mandi's to stay the night I fell asleep watching Duck Dynasty.

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙
Hey my tigers for the next chapter I need two comments please Carl your not included. ☺Thank y'all