Chapter 7

Rozzie Pov

After I got dressed and went over to Mandi's Trailer. I knocked on the door and Corey opened the door.

"You guys almost ready?"

"I am but can't say much for others." he said gesturing over to Mandi.

"Um excuse me?" Mandi said as she put on her other cowboy boot.

"Nothing bae." Corey said walking up to her and giving her a kiss.

"yea whatever." she said playfully pushing him.

"ok i'm gonna leave this very weird moment and go check up on the others." I said pointing behind me with my thumb.

I walk out and over to Kasi's Trailer. I knocked on the door.

"Hey are you ready?" I yelled knocking on the door.

"Not just yet but you can come in." I heard her yell from inside.

I opened the door and saw her curling her hair.

"Hey gally." she smiled as she set Down the curler to start her make up.

After she was done we headed over to Carl's
Trailer. I heard a scream and took off towards her door. I busted In the door to see Carl with her hands over her mouth.

"What's wrong?" I scream.

She started "well I wanted to eat something before we left so I put some bread in the toaster then when I looked in the cabinet there was no Nutella." She pretended to sob.

"You little slez I thought something was really wrong." Kasi laughed.

I reach up into the cabinet.

"There a full jar right here." I said pulling out the jar. We all started laughing.

🕒An Hour Later🕒

We finally got to this little simple club right outside RavenWood. We all separated and I was in the middle of the crowd dancing when I spotted a Bull ride. I went up to the guy.

"I wanna ride that." I giggled takin a shot.

"NEXT UP WE GOT THIS LITTLE LADY RIGHT HERE!" He boomed into the microphone.

I got on the bull and grabbed on to the rope as It started to buck around. I screamed I was on the bull a good 15 minutes. When I finally was off I spotted some one that looked so familiar.

"Max?" I ask walking up to him.

"Rozzie why are you here?" He answered.

"To TURN UP!!!" I giggled.

He laughed with me.

"Wanna dance?" I asked him.

"Sure." He smiled I grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the middle of the dance floor. We started to dance, he grabbed my waist as I put my hands in the air and gridded on him. After the song went off we went to set at the bar.

"Can I have a glass of Jack Daniels?" I asked the man at the bar.

He nodded his head 'yes' giving me a weird look. He went over and poured me a glass bringing it back over.

"You want something Luke?" I asked after taking a swig of the Jack.

"No thanks I don't drink." He said looking at me and grabbing my hand.

I looked down at his had in mine and smiled.

"So Max are next Rodeo is coming up soon its somewhere down in Georgia would you like to join us?" I asked taking the final swig of JD.

"Sure sounds fun." He smiled grabbing my hand as we walked outside. We walked out in to the empty parking lot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dedicated to a special reader you know who you are thanks for the comment. Next comment gets a dedication! 2 votes and 2 comments for the next Chapter