Chapter 10

Rozzi's POV 

I finally got dressed(Outfit on the side>>>>>>>>) I left my trailer and headed for Max's I knocked on the door. No one came to the door. I twisted the knob and walked in to see Max laying passed out on the floor. I ran to him and screamed over and over screaming for help. 

Corey's POV 

Mandi and I were sitting on the couch, watching TV  passing the time. I leaned in to kiss her beautiful lips. Right as I was an Inch away from her face a scream echoed through the whole trailer. We jumped up and ran out the door to see Carolanne, ZIon. Kasi, and Caleb running towards Max's trailer. Mandi and I took off towards the trailer as well. Rozzi was laying on the floor crying next to an passed out Max. 

"What the hell!" I screamed running over picking Max up sitting him on the bed. 

"I don't know!...." Rozzi panicked.

~~~3 hrs later~~~

 Max woke up and Rozzi and Kasi took him to the hospital. We decided not to bull ride tonight. Now it was back to Mandi and  I alone in the trailer. It was really hot in the trailer cause the A.C broke. Now Mandi's in her swim suit top and short shorts trying to fix it.  I wouldn't care if she didn't cause I've got a nice view. If you know what I mean. 

"What the hell are you looking at." Mandi questioned. 

Shit.. I was caught. 

"Umm your cute shorts." I said it coming out more like a question. 

" Yeah sure You little perve." She smirks trying not to laugh. 

I just laugh and walk into the kitchen and grab a water. I walk into see Mandi laying on the bed I jumped on the bed beside her and rolled over conecting our lips. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me. Then.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~

Sorry took so long to update and its short. But who else ships Candi....  #CANDI