Chapter 9

Rozzie's POV 

Max pulled out a PUPPY. 

"OMG can we keep him?"  I squealed jumping up and down. 

"Of course." Max said as I snatched the puppy from his hands (puppy on the side it's a rottweiler German Shepard mix >>>>>)  

"I thought maybe we could raise him together?" Max asked shyly smiling. 

"Yea that sounds fun." I said smiling hugging him from the side. 

We walked into the trailer and sat down on my bed.

"Well lets head out to the store to get supplies."  I say grabbing my purse and grabbing my keys. 

I text Mandi to let her know me and Max are running out to pet supplies. We go out to my truck and finally make it to the store. I walk in with Max.  

"what should we name him?" I ask Max. 

"uh? How bout King?" He asked smiling. 

"I love it." I smile looking threw some harnesses. I squealed seeing a black vest with the word 'Rodeo' Written on the back in tie dye. I picked it out after getting an 'OK' with Max and then we got a matching tie dye leash. Then we got puppy chow, bowl, toys, and a kennel for traveling. 

We returned home at around 4:00pm. 

" well I got to get ready." Max smiled. 

"I'll be there to see ya'll." I smiled hugging him before he left. 

Time to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys sorry so short just a filler. Next chapter 3 comments and 3 votes please. love ya'll :P