Chapter 8

Rozzie's POV

The next morning I woke up in the trailer with a meager headache. I groaned as I pull myself up off the bed and got dressed.(>>outfit on the side>>>) I walk out of the trailer and over to Gypsy to get her ready. 

"Hey pretty girl." I coo petting her head. I got her halter on and then attached the lead rope. I lead her over to the huge practice arena it's empty, these are the perks of getting up early. I smile to myself and lead her through the gate shutting it behind me.  I take off her halter and set it on the fence. I swing my self on her, bareback and bridle-less is so much fun this is how I was taught to ride. I grab to small pieces of mane to guide her. As I push her into a trot. We trot around the huge arena about three times I then push her up to a full out caner. I love the wild feeling of wind blowing threw your hair. I caner around the arena at least twice. I slow her into a halt and pat her neck.

"Good girl Gypsy." I smile as I slide of I hand her a sugar cube from my pocket. 

I smile at the tickley sensation of her lips against my hand. I put on her halter connect the lead rope and lead her back to the round pin and fill her water bucket. I give her some hay to refuel her for now till' feeding time. I go in the trailer and get a bottle of water from the cooler. I pull out my phone I woke up at 5:30am and its 7:00am dang I lost track of time. I walk around the trailer to see Mandi kissing another DUDE!!!  

"MANDI!" I scream looking over to see her turn In shock. 

"What the hell's wrong!" she asks giving me the 'what the freak face'. 

I looked around to see that It was Corey but he got a hair cut. 

" My bad I though I saw a-a spider, yeah a spider." I stomped on the ground to follow out the lie. 

"I Got it." I said it coming out more of a question. I quickly walk to Kasi's trailer. As soon as I got in her trailer I started laughing so hard I was about to pee myself. I ran to Kasi's bathroom before she could say or ask anything. I did my 'Buisness' and came out and set on Kasi's bed beside her. I rolled on top her.

"Get off tubby!" she said trying to move me. 

"fine you little butt Muncher." I laugh and roll backover there was a knock on the door.

"who is it." Kasi yelled looking over to the door. 

"Caleb." 

Kasi looked over at me I out my finger upto my lips telling her to be quite as I got under her bed.

"Come In."  Kasi yelled after I was under.

"Hey Sexy." Caleb said I saw his feet on my side of the bed. I grab his foot. He screamed like a little girl and I slid my self out from under the bed. I started laughing so hard. I almost died. I say bye to them and walk over to my trailer and go inside and lay on my bed. I got a text from Max 

From Maxx;

Come outside ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out side to see Max standing there with his hands behind his back. 

"Whats behind your back?" I question him as to see he's got a huge smile on his face. Then he pulled out a .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(A/N)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hia guys haven't updated for a while but I got some good news TRAILER ON THE SIDE>>>>>>

so yea buddy Oh and next chapter 3 comments I know you can do it and Detication to commenter. This Chapters deticated to ( rodeobabey ) Thanks for you amazing comment.. What do you think Max has!?!? I feel i'm forgeting something it's 3:57am where I am in great West Virginia!!