Chapter 12

~~Rozzi POV~~

I woke up at 6;00am to get ready. (Outfit On the side!)

After getting dressed I head out to the trailer, tonight I run.

"Hey Pretty girl." I coo unloading Gypsy out of the trailer. It must of rained last night cause, Coal, Star, And Rocky were also in there trailers. One of the the girls must have loaded them out of the rain.

I saddle her up, and put her bridle on, heading over to the arena. No ones practicing thank goodness.

"Ok girl lets run." I pat her neck.

I line her head up to the first barrel. I kick her sides letting her know to run. We run full out to the first barrel. I slow her down as we round the first barrel and take off to the next one. After I round the last barrel. I lift myself from the saddle asking Gypsy to run full out. I smile looking at the timer. 15:20 run! That's amazing for just a practice run! I smile as I pat Gypsy on the neck. I jump of and head to the trailer. I untack her and put on her blaze Orange Halter and attack a neon green lead rope. I grab her wash bucket and head to the wash area. I hook the ties to each side of her halter. I started to fill up the blue bucket with soap and water. I turned off the water and put the sponge in the suds. I started washing her down. After that I turned the hose back on and gently sprayed her down. Then running a sweat scrapper over her whole body. I unhooked her and took her back to the pin. I opened the tack place in the trailer and grabbed her feed. I put in a certain amount of grain in Gypsy's bucket and sat it down for Gypsy. I went back in my tailer oddly tired, I haven't been feeling right lately. I didn't want to be alone so I texted Max.

To: Maxie
Hey, Can you come over to the trailer I am not feeling well and I don't want to be alone.. :(

From:Maxie
Aw :( Be over in a minute

I sat my phone down and just closed my eyes. I hope I'm not getting the flu... I mean I Have sooo many races I can't afford to get sick. I heard a knock on the door, but just kept my eyes closed, If its Max he'll come in. I heard the door open and Close.

I opened my eyes, and smile at him. He smiles back before plopping down on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling me into him. I got this weird fluttery feeling in my belly.

"My head, and Belly hurts..." I frowned.

"Want some aspirin?" He asked.

"Could you get me some?" I asked.

"Sure, be right back." He stood up and went over to the little kitchen area. Grabbing me a water bottle and two pills.

"Thank you." I smiled. I put the pills in my mouth and took a drink of water too wash them down.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard a scream from out side.

I Jumped up and ran out of the trailer. I saw a man with a lead rope on Gypsy.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I Scream ignoring my throbbing head.

"This bastard is trying to take Gypsy!" Carl Hollered.

I walked down yanking the lead from the man.

"This here is my horse!" He screamed, the smell of alcohol on his breath.

"Dude your drunk, and I have a headache, so to avoid this conflict How bout you just leave." I say trying to remain calm.

"HOW BOUT YOU GIVE ME MY HORSE!" He screamed, trying to pull the lead away from me.

I've had it! I Put my arm to his neck pushing him against the trailer.

"I don't care how drunk you are You try to take my horse and I will gut you like a fish! Now I have a headache so I sugest you walk away from here, And after that you still want to get smart I have a pistol right here on my belt loop, Now GO THE FUCK AWAY!" I scream moving my arm, watching his red face slowly turn back to a pale color. He quickly walked away from the trailer.

"Damn it My fucking head!" I yell putting my hand on the side of my head.

"Let's go get you some sleep." Max said picking me up and carring me to the trailer laying me on the bed. He covered me up and headed towards the door.

"Max wait."

He turned around "Yea?"

"Will you stay I hate being alone when I'm sick..." I frowned,

"Sure." He smiled before coming over and laying on the bed.

"Go ahead and sleep I'll be here when you wake up."

With that I slowly drifted to sleep.

Mandi's Pov.

I run barrels today, and got 19.25 seconds. I just can't stop worring about Rozzi. I'm just glad Max stayed with her. I took Rocky to the wash stall to hose him down.

"Hey buddy." I patted his neck. I hosed him off and took him back to the trailer. I walked over to Rozzi's trailer. I opened the door she was asleep, her head was on Max's chest.

"Hey How is she feeling?" I ask.

"Alright, she's been asleep for a while now." He smiled looking down at her.

"You really care about her don't ya." I smile.

"yes," He said running his fingers through her hair.

"Well I'm gonna let you guys rest." I smile before heading out and back to my trailer.

~~~~~~~~~
I am Soooo Sorry It took this long! I had really bad writers block. But since ya'll are so amazing you gave me GREAT Idea's! I will get a list out of all those who gave me Idea's, But since I couldn't Chose just one, I decide to mash them together! <3 I hope you like It!
Comment and Vote!!

~~Ride fast, Live Life, and Love every minute of it!~~ <3

*Unedited*