Chapter 13

Rozzi's POV

I woke up cuddled up to something... Or someone. I shot up, soon regretting it cause Im gonna puke. I ran to the bathroom before puking my guts out. I felt someone lift my hair back as I puked again. I wiped my mouth with a piece of tp before throwing it in the toilet and flushing. I turned around to see Max concern filling his eyes.

"I'm gonna be ok." I say trying to believe myself.

"Ok, but I think you should take it easy and relax today." Max said.

I nodded, I was not gonna let some sickness slow me down tho.

"I'm gonna head over to my trailer to get dressed." He said before heading out the door.

I got ready I a pair of wranglers and a black tank with a WV hoodie over it.

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail before heading out to Gypsy.

I groomed her and saddled her up. I put my foot in the stirrup.

"Rozzi, I thought I told you to take it easy." Max said walking up to me.

I pull myself on to the saddle and smile.

"A little sickness is not gonna stop me!" I smirk.

"Fine, just be careful." He said before turnin around.

I smile and walk over to the practice ring. I start loping around the ring a couple times. I came back to the alley way lining Gypsy up with the first barrel before running full out for it.

'Woo' I call turning her head around the barrel I run full out towards the second barrel repeating the same method. We round the third and final barrel. I kick my legs to her sides asking her to run full out. I looked at the girl that was recording times for people.

'16.02' She says smiling.

Yes!. I pat Gypsy on the neck before walking her out a bit. When I finish I take her back to the trailer giving her fresh water and some grain. I untack her and put on her halter taking her over an washing her... Cause tonight we have barrels. After washing her I put her back in the pin to eat and drink. I grabbed a treat out of a bag giving it to her before heading back inside.

I run inside grabbing a water bottle, and heading back out. I walked over to Mandi's trailer. I knock on the door.

"Come in!" I hear her yell.

I walk into the trailer to see Mandi pooring her self a glass of water.

She raises the pitcher, asking if I want any. I showed her my water bottle and smile. She puts the pitcher away and comes and plops on the bed.

"So what have you been up too? " I question taking a drink from my water.

"Practicing, dealing with the girls and Corey." She laughs. I laugh as well

"I got sick at my stomach this morning and Max flipped shit! He was like you need to take it easy. I know he was just worried but I think Im capable of deciding If I wanna do something."

She nodded her head in agreement.

"After to night we're heading home I prepare for the next show in Huntington." She says chugging down the rest of her water.

"I know, I just really hope we place good tonight, I'm sure we could all use some money." I say

"I know I could use some cash." She giggles.

"Alrighty, I should head out and go get dressed for tonight's show." I smile before heading out the door. I walked over my trailer.

(Outfit on the side or top)

I got dressed before heading out saddling up Gypsy. Once she was tacked up I went over to the arena to warm her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sort and Boring I know :/ 
~ But The next chapter will be filled with cool stuff ;) Love Ya'll. 
~Dont Forget to Vote, And Comment <3 
~ Goals: 3 votes: 4 comments! <3 
~Twitter~Rozzi_is_Weird 
~Instagram! Camo_Princess
I follow back on both! <3 
||Unedited||